You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 85>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 11:23am
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

anybody know if any bookies do all-star odds? Can’t find anything. Maybe it’s a bit early 
Yeah PP have them anyway - GAA specials. Who ya thinking?
cant see it on paddypower site shedite. Karl O’Connell I reckon will get one
Yeah not sure why it's not showing now. It's in GAA Specials. For some reason this morning it's just Hurling Goalkeepers and Hurling Backs that is showing. Maybe they recalculate the odds every Monday position-by-position?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 11:32am

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Rory Beggan should be the keeper
He was one I thought was interesting - was 12/1 when I looked last week. 

Some price.
Cluxton favourite?
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 11:52am

Some price.
Cluxton favourite?
thing is the keeper normally comes from one of the 2 finalists
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 12:38pm

Some price.
Cluxton favourite?
YEah,

It's up now again but he's in to 7/2. Cluxton odd-on
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 2:43pm
I wouldn't rule out Ruairi Lavelle either lads, he's been solid for Galway all year and if we are fortunate enough to make the final, he'd have to be in the running.
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 10:48pm

anybody know if any bookies do all-star odds? Can’t find anything. Maybe it’s a bit early 
Yeah not sure why it's not showing now. It's in GAA Specials. For some reason this morning it's just Hurling Goalkeepers and Hurling Backs that is showing. Maybe they recalculate the odds every Monday position-by-position?
was 7/2 with boyles this evening so went in and ur one behind the counter had to ring up about it. Stood there for about 15 minutes to be told they will only take half my stake at 7/2 and the other half at 9/4. Anyone hear of that before? Loada bollox
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 11:26pm
Must have been a hefty bet.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 11:34pm

was 7/2 with boyles this evening so went in and ur one behind the counter had to ring up about it. Stood there for about 15 minutes to be told they will only take half my stake at 7/2 and the other half at 9/4. Anyone hear of that before? Loada bollox

Happened me before on club championship. Small market .

I hope you only took the 7/2 part of the bet,you will get the rest on elsewhere .
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 6:37am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

I hope you only took the 7/2 part of the bet,you will get the rest on elsewhere .
I took both. They were best price at 7/2. Price with them is now 9/4. Is it just the fact it’s a small market yeah? 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 6:48am

I took both. They were best price at 7/2. Price with them is now 9/4. Is it just the fact it’s a small market yeah? 

The market on those would be tiny so even a few quid here or there will raise an alarm.

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 8:12am
Was up in one of the corporate suites on Saturday in Croke Park for the 2 games. Free food and drink for as long as you want, different world up there completely
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 8:37am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Was up in one of the corporate suites on Saturday in Croke Park for the 2 games. Free food and drink for as long as you want, different world up there completely

The free food and booze is great but I'd rather be down in the main stand or even the premium level much better atmosphere. Sorta closed off from the crowd in the corporate suites and usually a few there that have zero interest in the game.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 8:39am

The free food and booze is great but I'd rather be down in the main stand or even the premium level much better atmosphere. Sorta closed off from the crowd in the corporate suites and usually a few there that have zero interest in the game.

Only ever been in corporate once , at St Andrews watching Birmingham City v Liverpool.
Was glad of the free food and beer but was stuck in there with a few idiots wishing I was in the away end !
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 8:41am
Don't let Coyne hear you saying that you had food and drink at a sporting occasion and enjoyed yourself.
He'll be fuming.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 9:00am

Wasn't like that at all when I went, most were supporting one team or another, atmosphere was very good. Didn't feel that closed off either.

That was the Guinness box so guess it's which one you're in - I'd one of the best experiences of any match I'd been to, was a triple header too around a Hurling Semi-Final so got 6 hours at it.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 9:21am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 10:38am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Wasn't like that at all when I went, most were supporting one team or another, atmosphere was very good. Didn't feel that closed off either.

That was the Guinness box so guess it's which one you're in - I'd one of the best experiences of any match I'd been to, was a triple header too around a Hurling Semi-Final so got 6 hours at it.

First time I went there was very few supporters from either county just lads in for free beer,not even watching the game.That sorta put a dampner on it.

Have been in it since and enjoyed it but prefer Premium level set up.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 11:33am
Think I'll be in a box for the Cork/Limerick game. Looking forward to experienceing it once
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 85>
  Share Topic