You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 85>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.<br></td></tr></table> No.[/QUOTE bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.
No.[/QUOTE wrote:

Disapprove
Disapprove
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 2:04pm

Originally posted by bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.<br></td></tr></table> No.[/QUOTE bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.
No.[/QUOTE wrote:

That would be zero sham
That would be zero sham
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.<br></td></tr></table> No.</td></tr></table>That would be zero sham[/QUOTE bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.
No.
That would be zero sham[/QUOTE wrote:

I know you’ll keep me for a couple of nights Doc, I’m sure the quare wan won’t mind?
I know you’ll keep me for a couple of nights Doc, I’m sure the quare wan won’t mind?
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 11:05am
TÍR EOGHAIN: THE UNBREAKABLE BOND - Our new @NIScreen supported film about a unique generation of @TyroneGAALive footballers who transformed the game premieres this Sunday (26th August) on @TG4TV @ 20.30
#theunbreakablebond
#ClubTyrone
#AllIrelandFinal
#GAA

Should be a good viewing on Sunday. Done by Eamonn Mallie I think Smile
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 9:54pm
I know this is a long shot. but if anyone has a ticket for the final that they don't need please let me know as I will take it.

thanks
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 10:09am
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

I know this is a long shot. but if anyone has a ticket for the final that they don't need please let me know as I will take it.

thanks

Is it for yourself Paul? Whats the general story in and around Dublin for tickets, much of a demand? Are you involved with a club?
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 12:34pm
One southside club who got 88 and 50 in 2016 and 2017 have been given 16 this year
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

One southside club who got 88 and 50 in 2016 and 2017 have been given 16 this year

Any reason been given for such a drop in allocation tom?

Its things like this makes me realise how lucky ive been with my club up here. Know number of members/clubs cant compare but to know they always have a ticket for me (using their system) is great in the lead up to big games 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

We had requested 190 of which 24 people are non members. A new ticket point system was ratified at our committee meeting on Sunday, so you get equal points for being a member, player, committee member, coach, cairde member, lotto seller/promoter, active club member. Seems fair enough to me, those who deserve tickets by and large get sorted. Think Tyrone  clubs pick up their first allocation tonight and then from previous experience there is then a second allocation which comes next week. 15-18k Tyrone fans max at the semi final but as usual there will be a good few jump on the band wagon now. Didn't see many of them in Carlow mind you
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 3:41pm
Does anyone think Tyrone have a realistic chance? I really can't see what they are going to do different to catch Dublin. They couldn't do it in Omagh and, in my view, Dublin got sloppy and should have won the game more comfortably than they did. Dublin by 6+ for me
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Does anyone think Tyrone have a realistic chance? I really can't see what they are going to do different to catch Dublin. They couldn't do it in Omagh and, in my view, Dublin got sloppy and should have won the game more comfortably than they did. Dublin by 6+ for me
Nope, their chance was in Omagh, and bar a few consolation scores there they should have beaten them by 5/6 - reckon you could add another 3 to that for Croker.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Nope, their chance was in Omagh, and bar a few consolation scores there they should have beaten them by 5/6 - reckon you could add another 3 to that for Croker.

Probably be competitive for 40/50 mins and then Dublin will take over.I think they will cover the hcap .
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 3:18pm
Our club got their full requested allocation of 200 odd tickets with a few extra to boot as well
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 3:38pm
Looking for a ticket  if by any miracle someone has a spare Hug
Why no wine??!
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

Had the misses' name down for a ticket in the hope she wouldnt get one but looks like she will. If I can put her off the idea I will let you know
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

Had the misses' name down for a ticket in the hope she wouldnt get one but looks like she will. If I can put her off the idea I will let you know

LOL
Thumbs Up
Why no wine??!
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 7:59pm
Hope to see a bit of a game but Dublin are streets ahead of everyone under the current system.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 8:43am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Our club got their full requested allocation of 200 odd tickets with a few extra to boot as well

Ye did very well to get that! How many clubs are in Tyrone?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 85>
  Share Topic