You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 85>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 11:52am
Croke park is worth a few points to Dublin so don't expect a repeat of Omagh. 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Borussia<b> Borussia wrote:

Paddy Power have the line for the All Ireland final as Dublin -6.
I wonder has there ever been a football final with such a big line, since bookies started pricing these things up. 

only @ 10/11 though Boyles the same not even money, Tyrone +6 Evens, jaysus Dublin -6 10/11 could be the call alright!

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 12:22pm
the handicap draw might be the bet here
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 2:33pm
CoolClap
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 3:34pm
Seen on twitter earlier that it’s been 41 years since dublin won an All-Ireland final by more than 3 points. Not much pressure on Tyrone going into it will help. Mickey Harte usually gets it right on the big days to be fair. Hopefully it’s a good game.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Seen on twitter earlier that it’s been 41 years since dublin won an All-Ireland final by more than 3 points. Not much pressure on Tyrone going into it will help. Mickey Harte usually gets it right on the big days to be fair. Hopefully it’s a good game.

yeah 1977 knock the sh*te out of some northern outfit 5-12 to 3-06 ere hang on....
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

yeah 1977 knock the sh*te out of some northern outfit 5-12 to 3-06 ere hang on....
Joe Kernan got a couple of goals that day
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 6:47am
In a shocking and very surprising turn of event, Ewan McKenna has penned a piece on Dublin GAA and it's not very complimentary. Who say that coming, eh ????!!!
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 8:41am
Much of a build up around Dublin leading in to a fortnight before the final? The flags and bunting starting to go up around the county here now. There really is nothing like the buzz in a county in the lead up to an All Ireland Final, hard to believe its been 10 years since we were there. Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.

Tyrone's first year back in the red shorts and they reach the All Ireland Final- coincidence I think not
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 8:43am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Much of a build up around Dublin leading in to a fortnight before the final? The flags and bunting starting to go up around the county here now. There really is nothing like the buzz in a county in the lead up to an All Ireland Final, hard to believe its been 10 years since we were there. Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.

Tyrone's first year back in the red shorts and they reach the All Ireland Final- coincidence I think not

Didn't you wear red shorts in 95 also ???
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Exactly my point Borussia and thanks for pointing out- Tyrone won't reach All Ireland Finals playing in white shorts
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 8:48am

Exactly my point Borussia and thanks for pointing out- Tyrone won't reach All Ireland Finals playing in white shorts

You're welcome - Enjoy the day out LOL
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 9:26am

You're welcome - Enjoy the day out LOL

Cool
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 9:28am

In a shocking and very surprising turn of event, Ewan McKenna has penned a piece on Dublin GAA and it's not very complimentary. Who say that coming, eh ????!!!

Well I for one am shocked Shocked

Chap is absolutely obsessed with us 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 17 Aug 2018 at 9:28am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 12:40pm

Good idea on Tyrone's part - the red shorts will camouflage the brown stuff staining them much better than the white shorts would.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Good idea on Tyrone's part - the red shorts will camouflage the brown stuff staining them much better than the white shorts would.
LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 2:45pm
Any chance of bringing Topper back?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.<br>[/QUOTE bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.
[/QUOTE wrote:

No.
No.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 85>
  Share Topic