You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 85>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 4:27pm
good win for the dubs against the juiced up wildlings from north of the wall.

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

It's a shame the GAA have kept a leash on Dublin games in Croker for the Championship. They always bring great numbers with them that boost local economies. I'm looking forward to travelling down with them to Salthill on Paddys weekend LOL

Girl in our work says she copped off with a dub in Sally's Saturday night as well, wouldn't elaborate any further
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

It's a shame the GAA have kept a leash on Dublin games in Croker for the Championship. They always bring great numbers with them that boost local economies. I'm looking forward to travelling down with them to Salthill on Paddys weekend LOL

Girl in our work says she copped off with a dub in Sally's Saturday night as well, wouldn't elaborate any further
Probably ratz from the flats
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 8:59pm
Tipp selector in Hospital after a collision on the sideline where he anded up banging his head off a wall. Stood up but then collapsed again.

http://www.the42.ie/tipperary-selector-shane-stapleton-3846967-Feb2018/
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Tipp selector in Hospital after a collision on the sideline where he anded up banging his head off a wall. Stood up but then collapsed again.

That article is very confusing. It says yer man bundled into Stapleton while going for the ball yet says he got a straight red for the incident.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

That article is very confusing. It says yer man bundled into Stapleton while going for the ball yet says he got a straight red for the incident.
yeah, i just took it that something happened in the initial “competing”for the ball that led to the collision being the reason.

Edited by Sham157 - 11 Feb 2018 at 9:26pm
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 11:09pm
Absolutely nothing malicious in it despite the horse manure being spouted on newstalk
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

Absolutely nothing malicious in it despite the horse manure being spouted on newstalk

That's the way I took it from first reading. WTF was the ref at
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

That's the way I took it from first reading. WTF was the ref at

By all accounts he was beyond hoorendous
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 1:52pm
Looks like we might have seen the last of Bernard Brogan for Dublin. Done his ACL in training last week

daraghj82 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daraghj82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 3:14pm
shame about Bernard brogans' injury, I like donegals new away jersey , same as their old home jersey before they changed to their yellow top and green shorts from AI SF 1992 onwards Smile
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 4:09pm
Although we have no points after 3 games I think the league has been very good for us so far

I was pleasantly surprised by our performance at the weekend after a slow start we settled into the game and feel like we have the dubs a decent game off it. Was happy to see Declan stick to the attacking gameplan as personally thought he may revert to the ultra defensive style to try keep the score respectable

Few young lads played well on Saturday especially Stephen mcbearty who is finally getting a chance to show rest of Ireland what he capable off. Paddy mcbearty continued his great early season form scoring 7 points (bringing his tally for 2018 to 1:42 in 5 games)

We defended a bit better and didn't give up any goals which is a positive but still can improve in this area the likes of Frank mcglynn, Neil McGee and paddy McGrath to come back yet which will help do that

I still think we can stay up have kildare, Tyrone, monaghan and mayo left to play. Think 2 or 3 wins in them games be enough to survive in the division
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 9:15pm
Tiernan McCann broke his kneecap
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 11:58pm

but is his hair ok?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 12:03am

but is his hair ok?

Thought about posting something like this earlier

Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 2:17am
David Brady whinging about Aidan O'Shea being 'targeted' by saying "Its an absolute disgrace the way Aidan O'Shea is getting treated".

Thought they made 'em tough out Wesht?
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 2:48am
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

David Brady whinging about Aidan O'Shea being 'targeted' by saying "Its an absolute disgrace the way Aidan O'Shea is getting treated".

I assume he said nothing about O’Shea kneeling on a Galway plaers head on the ground while trying to wrestle the ball away?
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 2:59am

Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

I assume he said nothing about O’Shea kneeling on a Galway plaers head on the ground while trying to wrestle the ball away?

He didn't. Must've slipped his mind along with that little rat O'Connor's assault I guess you could call it. In line with GAA protocol, I'm assuming a minimum 12 week ban will be on the way...
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 85>
  Share Topic