You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 85>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 12:30am
A handy win for Roscommon vs Leitrim. 2-14 to 1-03.

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 3:45pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 6:22pm
Unlikely, but is anyone going to Antrim v St Mary’s McKenna Cup game at 8 tonight and fancy few pints in the Devenish after?
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 10:42pm
Poor 2nd half seen Donegal go down by 3 points to a Seamus quigley inspired fermanagh. Good run out for the young players tonight again but the experienced fermanagh team ( 9 regulars playing) had to much in 2nd half

Final score
Donegal 1:10 fermanagh 1:13
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 4:33pm
Anyone know who is the Monaghan U20 manager?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

think its Banty. Hes back in the county scene at some level anyway.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Cheers Sham
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 10:49am
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:11pm
Can say that (to the best of my knowledge) i was at the first GAA match to be decided by free kicks today at the Meath and Longford game 😂 gas way to decide a game, five takers each from anywhere outside the 45 off the ground or from the hands, finished 2-1 to Meath.
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 7:29pm

Possibly the biggest spoofer on the inter county scene and that takes some doing
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 9:15am
Originally posted by max max wrote:

Can say that (to the best of my knowledge) i was at the first GAA match to be decided by free kicks today at the Meath and Longford game 😂 gas way to decide a game, five takers each from anywhere outside the 45 off the ground or from the hands, finished 2-1 to Meath.

Tough at anytime that, never mind after 70 mins (was there extra time played as well or straight to kicks?)

Edited by bogball88 - 15 Jan 2018 at 9:24am
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 9:33am

Originally posted by max max wrote:

Tough at anytime that, never mind after 70 mins (was there extra time played as well or straight to kicks?)

It's after extra time.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 9:36am
Our lads still on course for 7 in a row McKenna Cups. What a time to be alive, so much for blue Monday Clap
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 12:26am
Journo Declan Bogue reports today that all county boards have been invited to buy a table for a testimonial dinner for Micheál O'Muiricheartigh at 5 grand a pop. The best bit is the proceeds are going to Kerry's centre of excellence. Cute lads down there alright, a refusal might look like a snub to a GAA legend, all the while the real purpose in it is to help an already strong county with sponsorship from a global food ingredients giant to close the gap a bit between themselves & the Dubs. 

Should be told to fcuk off, if various counties wish to honour Micheál, which most would have no problem doing, they should arrange it themselves, or it should be centrally organised through CP without any one county getting the benefit of it. Or maybe even provide some of the weaker counties with the proceeds. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 12:37am
Absolute joke. Wonder will a certain journo freak out about this in the same way he has over Dublin having access to a gym in Abbotstown and then also freaking out when Dublin remove the equipment they installed in said gym because they had issues getting in to use it.

I won't be holding my breath

Edited by Denis Irwin - 18 Jan 2018 at 12:39am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 8:33am
Our quest for 7 in a row McKenna cup titles is unfortunately delayed to February 17-18 as the semi final between Armagh and Donegal has been rescheduled for this weekend. Keeping the Champagne on ice in anticipation
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 10:23am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Journo Declan Bogue reports today that all county boards have been invited to buy a table for a testimonial dinner for Micheál O'Muiricheartigh at 5 grand a pop. The best bit is the proceeds are going to Kerry's centre of excellence. Cute lads down there alright, a refusal might look like a snub to a GAA legend, all the while the real purpose in it is to help an already strong county with sponsorship from a global food ingredients giant to close the gap a bit between themselves & the Dubs. 

Should be told to fcuk off, if various counties wish to honour Micheál, which most would have no problem doing, they should arrange it themselves, or it should be centrally organised through CP without any one county getting the benefit of it. Or maybe even provide some of the weaker counties with the proceeds. 

Smells of arrogance to be honest. In laois they struggle to sell tickets for the all county draw. Why would a county like Laois or Leitrim or Carlow voluntarily give over money to support an already very successful county. As you say, how about giving more funding and support to those smaller counties. MWHire v's Kerry Group.........no contest.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 10:27am
Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

Possibly the biggest spoofer on the inter county scene and that takes some doing

Another lad making a very good living out of his love for the GAA. Wexford were so lucky to have him. One of the many Big Sams of the GAA!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 85>
  Share Topic