You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:43pm

I was lucky enough to attend the Confederations Cup in June 2017.  I saw games in Moscow (Otkrytiye Stadion) and Kazan (Kazan Arena). I did up some notes earlier and I've only now created a couple of more articles on Ticket Purchase and FAN ID - Registration.
I hope to add FAN ID - Travel and articles on Stadiums and destinations soon on IrishfansinRussia wordpress site.

Match Tickets Purchases

FAN ID - Registration

Edited by UCDFAN - 14 Nov 2017 at 6:32pm
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Sponsored Links

UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:46pm
double post

Edited by UCDFAN - 14 Nov 2017 at 6:26pm
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:49pm
We'll talk tomorrow!
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 6:03pm
Good man UCD

Waiting for the FSE to reply to a list of questions I sent them, they're probably waiting on tonight's results before replying
mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 10:10am
I got the 'application unsuccessful' email for 6 matches from the round of 16 onwards, CAT 4 tickets.

First come, first served round is opening tomorrow morning
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 11:30am
Originally posted by mouldymould mouldymould wrote:

I got the 'application unsuccessful' email for 6 matches from the round of 16 onwards, CAT 4 tickets.

First come, first served round is opening tomorrow morning
A portal Clap
SmokedSammon View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmokedSammon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 7:34am
Have you guys found a link to this portal yet?

I've looked everywhere on that fifa.com/tickets site and haven't found anything 
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 12:41pm
47min waiting time to get in to select games ffs

Can fuk right off if it thinks am waiting that long Ouch
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by SmokedSammon SmokedSammon wrote:

Have you guys found a link to this portal yet?

I've looked everywhere on that fifa.com/tickets site and haven't found anything 

might need to remove the purchase part of that link
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 12:58pm
Been on the portal this morning, not much left in terms of tickets. 
There are a few group games available but mainly CAT 1 and 2 prices.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 1:07pm
Didn't want to go anyway Ermm
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 8:01pm

Just left the portal open in work, when I did get in was cat 3 tickets for 2 games in Volvograd a week apart, fk all else, may just wait until all the nations get sorted and return what they don't want and see what I get.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Just left the portal open in work, when I did get in was cat 3 tickets for 2 games in Volvograd a week apart, fk all else, may just wait until all the nations get sorted and return what they don't want and see what I get.

Just checked there and one match in Saransk has tickets, nothing else.

They open up the random selection draw again next month after fixtures are announced and another portal open then again in March. Presume extra tickets will be me made available then.

On the other hand, if anyone is clinically obese they can get CAT 3 tickets for just about any match with a cert from the doctor
CatalanCelt1 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatalanCelt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 12:11pm
Anyone know when refunds will be processed for TST option from the first ticket window?
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 12:58pm
I imagine if like '09  it wont be till around feb and also minus their admin fee which was around 40 quid I think, that's why never applied for any team tickets first time around as was well stung in '09.
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatalanCelt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

I imagine if like '09  it wont be till around feb and also minus their admin fee which was around 40 quid I think, that's why never applied for any team tickets first time around as was well stung in '09.

f**k that's some balls!Angry Fee is only supposed to be $10 but after you get screwed on exchange rates again for the refund the diff between what they originally took and what they refund will prob hit those lofty heights. Good news keeps rolling this week.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 2:00pm
Don't wanna be Captain Hindsight here but don't know why people applied for these seeing as the numbers we would have had travelling wouldn't have been that high I would have imagined
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatalanCelt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Don't wanna be Captain Hindsight here but don't know why people applied for these seeing as the numbers we would have had travelling wouldn't have been that high I would have imagined

For me it was only my 2nd time applying for a major tournament so the carrot of guaranteed tickets to all the games I hoped to attend was a no brainer. Got everything I applied for bar Belgium in the Euro's (which I eventually got on one of the many resale windows) so would of saved me all that time/effort/hassle.
I'd say you'd of been surprised how big the actual number of fans that would've went in the end. Bandwagon and hype would've definitely led to nice inflation in numbers willing to splurge.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
  Share Topic