You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Cup tickets
    Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 3:56pm
Going on sale this Thursday with the first round being a lottery for two months, first come first served then after

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2017/m=9/news=ticket-sales-for-2018-fifa-world-cuptm-to-start-on-14-september-2017-2907645.html

Edited by mouldymould - 12 Sep 2017 at 4:47pm
Sponsored Links

Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 4:08pm
What date does the panic over debit cards begin? 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

No time like the present, I suppose. Big smile

I love the bit about payment methods btw - the 1st option, Visa cards is relatively clear cut, but then you have 'other payment methods'...??? Confused

Care to expand on that please, FIFA? LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

I love the bit about payment methods btw - the 1st option, Visa cards is relatively clear cut, but then you have 'other payment methods'...??? Confused

Brown envelopes 
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 6:03pm
Apparently team-specific ticket series are available as packages that include three to seven matches and can only be requested during sales phase 1 (14th Sep - 12th October). Im assuming thats only for the qualified teams at that stage, and just for any fan that wants to apply for them
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 6:17pm
It may still be possible to buy conditional tickets during phase two as well.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Brown envelopes 

Stupid question.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Darraghn92 Darraghn92 wrote:

Apparently team-specific ticket series are available as packages that include three to seven matches and can only be requested during sales phase 1 (14th Sep - 12th October). Im assuming thats only for the qualified teams at that stage, and just for any fan that wants to apply for them

I would imagine it covers all teams that can still qualify but you get a refund if your country doesn't make it.  
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 7:47pm
Good job it closes 2 days after the Wales game, planning on going regardless so will work out which games to apply for if Wales result goes against us and go from there
craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 1:21pm
Applied there for the follow my team tickets. Was grand. 7/10 would apply again
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 1:47pm

Follow my team package available for us at the minute so would imagine it's available for all teams and get a refund should your team not qualify.
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 2:09pm
applied for the fmt for the 2010 world cup, seem to remember that we didn't get full refund, lost out £30+ on admin fee. might be different this time, so just watch out for it.
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Follow my team package available for us at the minute so would imagine it's available for all teams and get a refund should your team not qualify.

Ah that's handy so, closes a few days after the Wales game too
Fanny MaGee View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 3:07pm
They'll refund minus the handling fee of $10.

Supporter Tickets (ST) and Conditional Supporter Tickets (CST): National team supporters can apply for Supporter Tickets for the Group Stage Matches played by the national team between Match 1 and Match 48; national team supporters can also apply for the Conditional Supporter Tickets which are the Tickets available for the four Second Round matches that could potentially be played by the national team in the Round of 16, the Quarter-Finals, the Semi-Finals, the 3rd Place Match and the Final.
All Conditional Supporter Tickets are conditional upon the national team qualifying for the respective match. If your team is eliminated, your right to be provided with, and use, the ordered Conditional Supporter Ticket(s) for such Second Round Match(es) will automatically cease to exist. In such cases you will be refunded for any Second Round Match Ticket(s) purchased by you and not played by your team due to elimination, minus a handling charge deducted by FIFA equivalent to 10.00 US Dollars per customer/guest (up to a maximum of US Dollars 40.00 per order) or the equivalent in Russian Roubles, regardless of the number of Second Round Matches you may have covered through your request.

Edited by Fanny MaGee - 14 Sep 2017 at 3:09pm
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 3:20pm
Prices are extortionate - absolute disgrace what they're charging 
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 3:24pm
Agree with Larry Duff, they stung me in 2010 for a good bit of handling and admin fee's.

It will be like the euros, zero point applying for FMT tickets unless you have a terrible record, you'll just make your usual application through the fai I assume so if applying for tickets now I'd just be planning which cities you want to visit and when and make the application based on that and if by some miracle we make a play off and qualify then apply through the fai for Ireland tournament tickets and save yourself the fkn admin fee's
conor253 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conor253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 3:26pm
Is the money taken from your card straight away or only if you are successful?
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 3:53pm
straight away
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
  Share Topic