You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mad Dreams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 9:31am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I remember absolutely pasting Pam Anderson out of it in my own single bed in my parents gaff years ago. I was genuinely elated and had to wrestle my horn to take a half time piss in the middle of the night. I was giggling to myself thinking about how no one would ever believe me and that I'd have to convince her to come back for seconds some time. This was surely a formality as she was LOVING the action I was dishing out. I'll never forget the moment of confusion while I thought again how no one would believe me. How it all seemed so unlikely. I literally legged it back into my bedroom and even had to pull the covers back just to be sure but at this stage, the cold truth had dawned on me.
Pure devastation set in. I was in terrible form for the rest of the week.

There wasn't even drink involved. I just used to sleep walk occasionally and was prone to vivid dreams. I'd say a lot of the springs in the mattress were destroyed that night

This gem LOLLOLLOL
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 9:45am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I remember absolutely pasting Pam Anderson out of it in my own single bed in my parents gaff years ago. I was genuinely elated and had to wrestle my horn to take a half time piss in the middle of the night. I was giggling to myself thinking about how no one would ever believe me and that I'd have to convince her to come back for seconds some time. This was surely a formality as she was LOVING the action I was dishing out. I'll never forget the moment of confusion while I thought again how no one would believe me. How it all seemed so unlikely. I literally legged it back into my bedroom and even had to pull the covers back just to be sure but at this stage, the cold truth had dawned on me.
Pure devastation set in. I was in terrible form for the rest of the week.

There wasn't even drink involved. I just used to sleep walk occasionally and was prone to vivid dreams. I'd say a lot of the springs in the mattress were destroyed that night

This gem LOLLOLLOL

LOL
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 10:18am
LOLLOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:28pm
Dreamt I was running a pub with Danny Dyer. He was sound, but his family kept getting on my tits. Shouldn't have watched his royalty thing last week.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:40pm
He's a diamond geezer. LOL
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:52pm
He seems to be on everything these days.
Panel shows, guest, presenting. Too much Danny going on at the moment.
The dark side.. And the light
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

He seems to be on everything these days.
Panel shows, guest, presenting. Too much Danny going on at the moment.
He was great on Gogglebox at Christmas. He should be made permanent. 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 10:17pm
I saw his Royal show last week by chance, bizzare. My gweight gweight grwandaddy for some past kings LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic