You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mad Dreams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mad Dreams
    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 10:17pm
I saw his Royal show last week by chance, bizzare. My gweight gweight grwandaddy for some past kings LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

He seems to be on everything these days.
Panel shows, guest, presenting. Too much Danny going on at the moment.
He was great on Gogglebox at Christmas. He should be made permanent. 
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:52pm
He seems to be on everything these days.
Panel shows, guest, presenting. Too much Danny going on at the moment.
The dark side.. And the light
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:40pm
He's a diamond geezer. LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:28pm
Dreamt I was running a pub with Danny Dyer. He was sound, but his family kept getting on my tits. Shouldn't have watched his royalty thing last week.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 10:18am
LOLLOL
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 9:45am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I remember absolutely pasting Pam Anderson out of it in my own single bed in my parents gaff years ago. I was genuinely elated and had to wrestle my horn to take a half time piss in the middle of the night. I was giggling to myself thinking about how no one would ever believe me and that I'd have to convince her to come back for seconds some time. This was surely a formality as she was LOVING the action I was dishing out. I'll never forget the moment of confusion while I thought again how no one would believe me. How it all seemed so unlikely. I literally legged it back into my bedroom and even had to pull the covers back just to be sure but at this stage, the cold truth had dawned on me.
Pure devastation set in. I was in terrible form for the rest of the week.

There wasn't even drink involved. I just used to sleep walk occasionally and was prone to vivid dreams. I'd say a lot of the springs in the mattress were destroyed that night

This gem LOLLOLLOL

LOL
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 9:31am

I remember absolutely pasting Pam Anderson out of it in my own single bed in my parents gaff years ago. I was genuinely elated and had to wrestle my horn to take a half time piss in the middle of the night. I was giggling to myself thinking about how no one would ever believe me and that I'd have to convince her to come back for seconds some time. This was surely a formality as she was LOVING the action I was dishing out. I'll never forget the moment of confusion while I thought again how no one would believe me. How it all seemed so unlikely. I literally legged it back into my bedroom and even had to pull the covers back just to be sure but at this stage, the cold truth had dawned on me.

There wasn't even drink involved. I just used to sleep walk occasionally and was prone to vivid dreams. I'd say a lot of the springs in the mattress were destroyed that night

This gem LOLLOLLOL
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 9:26am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Had the weirdest dream last night,I was about 10 years younger and went to college in New York studying sociology and I lived with my lecturer who was French woman named Veronica La Fleur and walked around the house half naked majority of the time plus we had 4 baby hippos as pets.
LOLLOLLOL
Some people just deserve a slap
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 8:09am
Had the weirdest dream last night,I was about 10 years younger and went to college in New York studying sociology and I lived with my lecturer who was a French woman named Veronica La Fleur and walked around the house half naked majority of the time plus we had 4 baby hippos as pets.

Edited by lassassinblanc - 30 Aug 2018 at 9:37am
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 11:35am
Any of you ever get the outer body experience one where you feel as if you are wide awake and you can feel yourself floating above the bed even though you can see yourself on the bed, with a massive buzz of what I can only describe as electricity around yourself?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 11:06am
Regarding this thread all dreams are weird. 

Used to get the hag syndrome a lot - wreck the head it was LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 11:05am
Is it the left hand groom thenErmm
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:06am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

We've all been there whether women or the right hand bride were involved.

"Right hand bride"
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:00am
Dreams aren't always self involved Muff, you can dream of being other people or things and see yourself as them from your own perspective a bit like Quantum Leap you inherit their body as such.

That Old hag thing sounds terrifying. I do from time to time wake up at night because i have the sudden urge as if I was about to fall out of bed
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 3:24am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Funny you should raise this. Last night I dreamt that I booked a holiday with Sid Waddell to the US. I have not met Sid yet, so my dream had him looking like Martin Adams as in his posting ident. It was a strange dream alright.

How much were the flights? 180?

yep and he had bed and breakfast over there
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:59am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I used to get "Old Hag Syndrome" 

Would often wake up in the middle of night, couldn't move a muscle and I would hear an old woman walking up the stairs, then she would appear in front of me and start screaming in my ears, trying to climb on top of me and stop me breathing etc. I got used to it after a while as it happened very regularly! Hasn't happened in a while thankfully.

Woke up one night screaming, tried to jump out my bedroom window only for my Dad was there to stop me I could of been seriously hurt as I was asleep at the time doing it! 

I've had sleep paralysis a few times myself. Genuinely frightening it is when you don't understand what's happening
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Funny you should raise this. Last night I dreamt that I booked a holiday with Sid Waddell to the US. I have not met Sid yet, so my dream had him looking like Martin Adams as in his posting ident. It was a strange dream alright.

How much were the flights? 180?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic