You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap Jnr's to be sacked thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 40>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Man u will discreetly contact Poch who will tell them he's interested in taking over, but not until next season.

There will be a tacit agreement. Poch will enjoy a break from football and keep his £12.5 million severance package.
It is reported that Poch's severance package means he pays back the £12.5m if he joins another PL club in the next 12 months i.e. before Nov.2020.

Will he really want to wait that long? And even if he should, what state would MU be in by then with (an obviously) lame duck manager?

More to the point, there will likely be at least one big European club which decides they need him before then.

I hate that Levy sacked Poch and even more that he appointed that sh*t Mourinho. But even Levy's biggest enemy would have to admit, as Cute Hoors go, he's in the Charlie Haughey class.

Edited by Territorial - 02 Dec 2019 at 1:07pm
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Ole will not be getting sacked plenty of others will

Whachoo talkin bout Hoskins

Image result for arnold different strokes

He will be given at least till the end of the Summer. He has a rebuilding job to do with an onus on giving youth a chance, mixed results aside he seems to be achieveing his two goals. The players he has bought (while overpriced) haven't been failures unlike all the other previous managers, and some of the younger players look like they might have a few seasons at the club, Martial and Rashford have been excellent been the plus points. 

I can see an upturn coming in the 2nd half of the season, which will leave the board a question of sticking with the plan or going for the Spurs cast off. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 2:25pm

I can see an upturn coming in the 2nd half of the season, which will leave the board a question of sticking with the plan or going for the Spurs cast off. 
As I said above, unless Man U are prepared to buy out Poch's £12.5m severance package from Spurs, on top of whatever he and his staff demand to sign, then he won't be available until Nov.2020 i.e. nearly midway into next season.

Meanwhile, having been reported as flying to Spain after leaving Spurs, Poch is now in Argentina. And considering he doesn't employ an Agent to look after that sort of thing, that hardly suggests any rush to get another job in England, does it?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 3:37pm

Silva still not getting the sackLOL

Everton asking to be relegated

Everton’s next three games are against Liverpool, Chelsea and United.

They won’t want to give the new manager a start like that, expect him to be sacked after these games.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 3:39pm

Whachoo talkin bout Hoskins

Image result for arnold different strokes

He will be given at least till the end of the Summer. He has a rebuilding job to do with an onus on giving youth a chance, mixed results aside he seems to be achieveing his two goals. The players he has bought (while overpriced) haven't been failures unlike all the other previous managers, and some of the younger players look like they might have a few seasons at the club, Martial and Rashford have been excellent been the plus points. 

Martial has been far from excellent, I’d like to see Greenwood get a run of games up front.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 9:38pm
Was hoping for 2 more sackings after tonight but looks like only Silva will go.   Ole still might get Santa's sack due to Pochettino making himself available for Man Utd.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 9:58pm

Was hoping for 2 more sackings after tonight but looks like only Silva will go.   Ole still might get Santa's sack due to Pochettino making himself available for Man Utd.

LOL

Ole has probably bought himself another month tonight. So you can probably forget about Santa bringing that particular sacking
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 7:13pm
Another one bites the dust.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 7:18pm
Related image

Related image

Related image

HI HO SILVA SACKED.  He is now a Lone Ranger

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 7:22pm
3 PL sackings in a week 

Live look at TJ:

Edited by Denis Irwin - 05 Dec 2019 at 7:22pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

vladkravez View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vladkravez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 7:35pm
Have you already invested in the football team on the platform like this? Just heard about it as they started the token sale…looks like a safe deal

Do you have any experience of working with such platform?

http://bit.ly/38csDCf

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 7:51pm
An accurate portrayal

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 6:02pm
P45 Guardiola .  Nothibg manager. Total fraud. He's juat a Spanish Neil Warnock.

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 6:24pm

P45 Guardiola .  Nothibg manager. Total fraud. He's juat a Spanish Neil Warnock.
He has to go.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2019 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Cry

Jole is at the Wheel Clap
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 10:51pm

Off to Arsenal or AC now I'd say

Edited by Denis Irwin - 10 Dec 2019 at 10:52pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 11:16pm
Clap

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 11:17pm
It certainly raises an eyebrow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 40>
  Share Topic