Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap Jnr's to be sacked thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 40>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trap Jnr's to be sacked thread
    Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 12:01pm
Arsenal:  Wenger- Has a low to fair sackability rating for this season

Bournemouth:  Howe- Will take a disastrous run to get him sacked this season. Has a low to fair sackability rating.

Brighton: Hughton- In the 'to be sacked' danger zone.  Could potentially could be gone by xmas

Burnley: Dyche- Just out of the 'to be sacked' danger zone but not far away. Currently getting goodwill but things can quickly change on the back of poor form.

Chelsea:  Conte:  Carries a low to fair rating. Hopefully this will change after a poor start.

Crystal Palace:  De Boer:  Trap Jnr's pick on first to go this season.  Definitely in the 'to be sacked' danger zone.  Needs a good start or he will be gone by October.

Everton: Koeman- Carries a low to fair rating of sackability currently

Huddersfield:  Wagner-  In the danger zone. High likelyhood of an impending sacking.

Leicester: Snakespeare- Will be given a degree of time due to his sneaky bullsh*tting ways and ways of deflecting blame away from himself. He will blame physios, scouts, anything else but him and will weasel a few extra precious months but will nonetheless be sacked late this season. A 'to be sacked' staple.

Liverpool: Klopp- The bipolar manager is a fans favourite and has the support of the press. In no danger currently but hopefully will bring himself into contention somehow.

Manchester City: Guardiola- Not in immediate danger but not a million miles away.  Poor form in the league and Champions League will put him in the danger zone but due to his reputation the owners will most likely opt to give him his last chance in a 3rd season unless City finish outside the top 4.

Manchester United: Mourinho- Entering his 2nd season. Won't be sacked for another 18 months.

Newcastle: Benitez - Fans favourite. Not in the danger zone. Only a tortuous start to the season will see him sacked.

Southampton: Pellegrino - Needs a reasonable start. Fair rating. Not a TJ sacking favourite at this time.

Stoke: Hughes- Currently catching 'to be sacked' threads eye. On thin ice.

Swansea:  Del Boy-  Another bullsh*tter who once his 'this time next year we'll be millionaires' spiel wears thin he will be gone. May take some months before this happens but again a 'to be sacked' bookies favourite in the 2nd half of the season.

Tottenham:  Pochettino- Low sackability rating

Watford: Silva - Wots he know bout Premier League Jeff!? Turbulent owners at Watford plus he is till an unknown quantity puts him hovering in or just above the danger zone.

West Brom: Pulis- A boring mnager who will keep them up. Low sackability rating.

West Ham: Bilic - In the danger zone. Any sign of a continuation of last seasons form will see him gone swiftly.  A definite front runner for the first to be sacked but have plumped for De Boer.

In conclusion: Hoepfully everyone will be sacked this season or at the very least see a record number of sackings.  Del Boy and The Snake will get their comeuppance but we may have to wait until the 2nd half of the season as they have the press on their side because they is ENGLISH Jeff!

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 12:03pm
Rafa more likely to walkout rather then get sacked
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 4:12pm
Majority of them correct.

Biggest incorrect is probably Dyche, he's now at a position within the club is he leaves when he decides to and no one else, he's been relegated with them before and they'll persist with him again.
Wagner very incorrect too he took them from a 16th placed finish to playoff winners, how that puts him in the danger zone is beyond sensible logic.

Bilic has got to be the hot favourite to go first for me. Unless they do something urgently over the next month Paul Clement will suffer for the failings of the Swansea board, all they do is sell their best players and don't replace. They are f**ked if Gylfi goes. And so is Clement
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 7:42pm
Yep Spot on with Dyche , it really is up to him when he wants to leave .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 12:41am
Rumours Conte could be gone soon. 

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 11:38am
Sure. How many times has he been supposedly close to the brink.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 12:02pm
His interview after the Community Friendly Cup, didn't really seem like a man who wanted to stay or had much time left
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 3:24pm
My pick of first to be sacked is coming along nicely.  Another defeat for De Boer todayCool

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

My pick of first to be sacked is coming along nicely.  Another defeat for De Boer todayCool

I think Palace actually played well today. Burnley defended well.

Just don't look like they can score.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 3:36pm

Crystal palace 65% possession...23 shots on goal to Burnley's 4.

He deserves a few more games.

Will he get them?Probably not, I think he'll be sacked tomorrow.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Crystal palace 65% possession...23 attempts on goal to Burnley's 4.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Crystal palace 65% possession...23 shots on goal to Burnley's 4.

All that fancy dan passing.  Get the ball and launch it.  I've always been an advocate of hoofball.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:26am
De Boer Sacked

Trap Junior right again

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:32am
What a load of nonsense that is - And just to compound it, they are going to appoint Hodgson. Jaysus.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:32am
Hodgson expected to take over
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:38am

De Boer Sacked

Trap Junior right again

ClapClapClap

I hope you're winning money off this ?
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

De Boer Sacked

Trap Junior right again

ClapClapClap

No I just do it for the sheer joy of seeing people get sacked.

Green Devil offered me a bet last May on who would be first to go but never came back to me when I made my pick before the season started.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:47am

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

De Boer Sacked

Trap Junior right again

ClapClapClap

No I just do it for the sheer joy of seeing people get sacked.

Green Devil offered me a bet last May on who would be first to go but never came back to me when I made my pick before the season started.

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 40>
  Share Topic