You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jake Doyle-Hayes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Eoink21 Eoink21 wrote:

not saying ye are wrong but a quick check on the game yesterday informs me that he didn't start for Hibs. Came on at half time. Bad timing maybe....

Yes, he's still coming back from Covid, seemed to get a bad enough dose of it for someone his age. Came on at half time and had a significant positive effect on the game. He's a definite starter for Hibs once back to full fitness. Him and Boyle, who is a regular starter for Australia, have been their best players so far this season.
Sponsored Links

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 10:52pm
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 6:01pm
Played the full 90 today as Hibs knocked Rangers 2012 out of the Scottish League Cup.

Edited by You Tell Me - 21 Nov 2021 at 6:02pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Played the full 90 today as Hibs knocked Rangers 2012 out of the Scottish League Cup.

Thumbs Up
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 6:26pm
Second season in a row that he's done that actually. Played the full 90 for St Mirren when they beat the same opposition last season.

Didn't see the game but reports are that he played very well in central midfield today.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 7:32pm

That's called having your Jake and eating it too.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

That's called having your Jake and eating it too.
seven lifetime bans if you attempt such a poor effort at humour ever again.Thumbs Up
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 3:25pm
Fair play, looks a good player, but is he similar to what Cullen/Kilkenny offer?
HIBERNIAN HAVE HANDED a new long-term contract to Jake Doyle-Hayes, who joined the club on a two-year deal ahead of the start of the season.

After taking note of the immediate impact he has made in Edinburgh, Hibs manager Jack Ross has moved swiftly to secure the future of the Irish midfielder by rewarding him with fresh terms that will run until the summer of 2025.

Idah Dream!
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 7:19pm
Starts tonight
Idah Dream!
Birdcracker View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdcracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2021 at 10:17pm
Man of the match v rangers tonight.  Outstanding week in week out for Hibs.Needs to be drafted into the Ireland setup. 
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Birdcracker Birdcracker wrote:

Man of the match v rangers tonight.  Outstanding week in week out for Hibs.Needs to be drafted into the Ireland setup. 

Hibs tied his initial 2 year contract down to a long term one recently. Suspect this was for the club with a view to getting a fee for him in 18 months time when he moves on I think he will do in this timeframe if he keeps his form up. Has a similar profile to a certain John Mcginn actually in his development not saying he will go all the way to the PL/linked with Top 6 clubs like Mcginn has but hopefully he goes a fair way there. 

Really like him think he has the potential to go a fair way.

Edited by kevin100 - 02 Dec 2021 at 12:22am
Birdcracker View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdcracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 5:34pm
Two goals for Hibs today. Second one a cracker. Playing consistently week in week out. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Birdcracker Birdcracker wrote:

Two goals for Hibs today. Second one a cracker. Playing consistently week in week out. 

First goal was good as well. Excellent technique for the second.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 11:11am
Jake starts in the Scots cup semi v Hearts 12:15 ko today.

On BBC Scotland and Premier Sports.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2022 at 2:42pm

Sounds like Jake is off to Forrest Green.

Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2022 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Sounds like Jake is off to Forrest Green.

After rejecting the permanent deal at Cheltenham when very highly rated there after his loan he is now ending up in a similar position a couple of years later... 
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2022 at 5:04pm
What happened to him at Hibs this season? He wasn't playing that much, was it to do with injury or Contract politics?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2022 at 5:09pm

Neither really. Hibs have too many of the same type of players in midfield. Decent, but unspectacular central midfielders who offer next to nothing going forward. JDH was just rated below some of the others so rarely played. He will need to improve if he's ever to become a contender for Ireland caps.

Edited by You Tell Me - 28 Dec 2022 at 5:10pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic