You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"40 Shades of Green" Book-Irish shirt history

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Author
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanemuc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 6:03pm
When are these shipping out ?
Sponsored Links

irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 7:27am
Originally posted by shanemuc shanemuc wrote:

When are these shipping out ?

Shane the books official launch date is actually Sunday 12th so for those that pre ordered a FIRST EDITION copy they will be rolling out starting the week of 13th November from FAISHOP.COM

For anyone who is pre ordering a SECOND EDITION copy from LETTERTEC.COM these orders will start rolling out the week of the 24th November as the second edition currently in print.

Hang tight they will arrive!

Edited by irelandshirts - 10 Nov 2017 at 7:27am
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 12:51pm
Today is the official release date of "40 Shades of Green". Hard to believe after 9 months of work on the books production that the 1st edition run sold out so quickly. These orders are rolling out from FAISHOP.COM starting this week.

The pre orders for the second second edition print run are also selling out fast. Thank you to everyone for their support with the project.

Edited by irelandshirts - 12 Nov 2017 at 12:56pm

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 7:46pm
Just got mail to say it has been shipped
The Big Toe Area View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Toe Area Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 3:58am
Same here. Good news on the second run, how many do they think they will print? I suppose it lessens the value of my first edition a small bit Cry
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 7:04am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Just got mail to say it has been shipped

Good to hear bud.!The first editions shipping out this week and the second editions that are now available to pre order will start shipping week of 24th November.

Anyone who has ordered the book before today should have it by 27th November at the latest I would say.

depechemode View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote depechemode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 3:25pm
Nice surprise today , book arrived . Some great photos . Like that ‘ go home Union Jack”
Draped at lansdowne by some fans

Who’d have thought what would happen over the next years ..

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:13pm
[QUOTE=depechemode] Nice surprise today , book arrived . Some great photos . Like that ‘ go home Union Jack”
Draped at lansdowne by some fans

Who’d have thought what would happen over the next years ..

Thanks depechemode.i tried my best.!

valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 11:44pm
Was on my bed when I arrived home just there!

Had a quick flick through it, looks fantastic.. can really see all the hard work put into it Eddie.

Brilliant quality too, nice high res pics.. glossy pages all in a solid hardback!

Only wee complaint is the shipping packaging, took a fair whack to 2 corners in the post, flimsy bubble bag envelope isnt really enough. I know thats nothing to do with you but just saying! Tad annoying!
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 3:32pm
Turns out my folks had ordered it for me for Christmas too, so I have 2 copies.LOL

If anyone is looking to pick one up, give me a PM, i'm in Dublin.
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 4:42pm
Book had arrived in Belfast by the time I got back from game at 1.30am this morning. Helped lift the gloom a wee bit. Started reading it in bed and am really enjoying... brings back lot of memories Clap
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 4:51pm
I also have a spare copy of the first edition if anyone is looking to pick that up. Send me a PM if interested.
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Oleoshea View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleoshea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 11:32am
Got my copy in the post on Tuesday, high quality finish and will take pride of place on my coffee table. Great jobThumbs Up
Skripi91 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skripi91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 1:48pm
Recieved my copy yesterday.

What a wonderful piece, the pictures, the stories, just awesome, absolutely well done, I´m really glad I ordered one Star
The Euros gonna hear the Irish ROAR
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Oleoshea Oleoshea wrote:

Got my copy in the post on Tuesday, high quality finish and will take pride of place on my coffee table. Great jobThumbs Up

Cheers Oleoshea.Appreciate that alot.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Skripi91 Skripi91 wrote:

Recieved my copy yesterday.

What a wonderful piece, the pictures, the stories, just awesome, absolutely well done, I´m really glad I ordered one Star

Brilliant to hear Skripi91. Thank you for the nice feedback and your support.I cant say it enough but i really appreciate the support that everyone has given me.

Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 4:24pm
Great read so far Eddie! I was literally just in the door 10 minutes after arriving home for the match Tuesday, and the delivery van stopped outside. My mum was a bit surprised when yer man asked for me lol. Perfect timing!
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Great read so far Eddie! I was literally just in the door 10 minutes after arriving home for the match Tuesday, and the delivery van stopped outside. My mum was a bit surprised when yer man asked for me lol. Perfect timing!

Thanks Steve for your support.Its one of those books hopefully you can just dip in and out of whenever you want.Its easy reading (f**kin has to be as I wrote it!) so not to taxing.Hope you enjoy it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic