You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Boom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 12:19pm
There's nowhere near the levels of personal debt that there was 10 years ago. Banks are not lending as recklessly as they were during the Celtic Tiger years.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 12:18pm
I liked the recession ina  way. Brought a lot of arseholes back down to earth.  The whole country became a cringeful embarassment.

Ireland was like Wayne and Waynetta Slob when they won the lotto.

Arseholes (there was one well known poster on this forum) going on about their property portfolio and all that sh*te.  Gobsh*tes buying big Range Rovers with the black alloys.  Drive a normal car you t**ser.

Anyway you are right.  We are heading into another property bubble. Paddy doesn't like slumming it now that he has got a taste of the skiing trips to Andorra and the weekend shopping trips for the dolly bird wife in New York.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 12:11pm
The city is getting developed at a rapid pace again . I know a carpenter who bought a brand new Audi A6 another plumber who got the missus a new 4x4 . Every one getting cars on PCP . Eating out all the time , sun holidays 2-3 times a year . The price of housing and rent is going to the previous levels that brought us the crash . The price of a sambo is even frightening. People think they sophisticated because they have money .
Maybe it is me but we are heading back to the times of the Tiger and I didn't like that and I know people were hit hard in the recession but life was a lot easier going over
The last couple of years with people not trying to
Out do each other at every turn . How long will this last this time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic