Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bray Wanderers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 28>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by houghton88 houghton88 wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

How many of his millions did he make from under 12s football? Enough to guilt his conscience into buying a basket case football club?

ODON are only brokers who granted would take a commission on the scheme but Aviva are the underwriters. Any millions being made is not by the broker. 
All questions were rhetorical!
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 2:55pm

I wonder if they will aim to use the Joeys academy to fill the first team in years to come on a low cost model. Joeys can still punt their elite youngsters to the UK as before. But they can offer a clear pathway to the LOI for the rest of the talented lads. 
El Puto Amo
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I wonder if they will aim to use the Joeys academy to fill the first team in years to come on a low cost model. Joeys can still punt their elite youngsters to the UK as before. But they can offer a clear pathway to the LOI for the rest of the talented lads. 

Can see Bray being stripped down to an amateur basis and exactly this happening, use the seniors for academy graduates. Unless he's willing to pump millions into making them top 3 then it's better to run at a minimum and focus on youth development.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Can see Bray being stripped down to an amateur basis and exactly this happening, use the seniors for academy graduates. Unless he's willing to pump millions into making them top 3 then it's better to run at a minimum and focus on youth development.

Nothing wrong with that, have a strong presence in the community with good local young lads and even if there stuck in the first division so be it.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 11:23pm
Good buzz back at the club, players actually trying and putting up a fight.

Delighted how things worked out with new owner, looking forward to the first division and that challenge next year. 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 1:07am
Delighted to see Enda make his debut in goal.  Not the biggest of lads but fair f**ks to himClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 1:41am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Delighted to see Enda make his debut in goal.  Not the biggest of lads but fair f**ks to himClap

He did well, few mistakes but nothing you wouldn't expect from someone in that situation, he looked a bag of nerves beforehand. Great stretch save after five mins seemed to settle him. 

Most people were impressed anyway. Reminds me a bit of Stephen McGuinnes, small, young lad comes in due to injury, does well and then keeps his place. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 6:19pm
Are Brays underage LOI teams still training in Carrickmines?(name of the road escapes me)

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Are Brays underage LOI teams still training in Carrickmines?(name of the road escapes me)

Glenamuck, yeah, albeit the odd session at the Carlisle and in Berryfield I think 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 9:27pm
Thatโ€™s the one,thanks ๐Ÿ‘
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 5:28pm
Well gents. Am in Dublin for a few days and decided to head to the Cork match tomorrow. Just got the ticket, but do I need to print it or do they scan it from the phone? 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Well gents. Am in Dublin for a few days and decided to head to the Cork match tomorrow. Just got the ticket, but do I need to print it or do they scan it from the phone? 

We can scan them on the phone Mark. 

We've been somewhat of a teenage disco the last few games or whatever reason, they tend to sit in the far end of the away side, I'd look to sit elsewhere if I were you. 

Enjoy the game and thanks for going! 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 7:08pm
Gentleman, thanks a million Clap
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 11:01am

Be sure to say hello, I'll be working as a steward Thumbs Up
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 11:03am
Will defo say hello if I spot you Clap gonna head up early and take in the warm up and read the programme. Looking forward to it 
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 11:40am

Will defo say hello if I spot you Clap gonna head up early and take in the warm up and read the programme. Looking forward to it 

I don't think they print programmes anymore, I haven't noticed any this season anyway!

You can download a digital programme here : https://braywanderersfc.ie/free-matchday-0110-2021/

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 5:38pm
Thanks Podge, some reading for the train ๐Ÿ‘
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 11:36am

R.I.P. Bray Wanderers? 
El Puto Amo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 28>
  Share Topic