You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Revolut Card:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 38>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Revolut Card:
    Posted: 16 May 2017 at 10:52pm
Seen it mentioned on the Georgia away thread. 

Anyone use this? 

Does it work like Visa debit card? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 11:25pm
Got one last December. Any one who does currency exchanges a couple times a year should get it. Works the same as a visa yes , had to pay 7 euro to get the card though. Download the app on your phone and link it to a current account so you can top it up as required.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Got one last December. Any one who does currency exchanges a couple times a year should get it. Works the same as a visa yes , had to pay 7 euro to get the card though. Download the app on your phone and link it to a current account so you can top it up as required.

Might do that as it's handy to have something other than your bank card and whatever cash you have on you. 

They better take it in Georgia as it'll be needed LOL
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 12:04pm
Got 1 of these ages ago when it was free to get the card but not really used it much bar once or twice online. Hopefully it will work over in Georgia as will preload it for the trip
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Got 1 of these ages ago when it was free to get the card but not really used it much bar once or twice online. Hopefully it will work over in Georgia as will preload it for the trip

Revolut currently supports spending, and ATM withdrawals in over 120 currencies. The current list of supported currencies include:

AED, ALL, AMD, AOA, ARS, AUD, AZN, BAM, BBD, BDT, BGN, BHD, BMD, BND, BOB, BRL, BSD, BWP, BYN, BYR, BZD, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, CRC, CVE, CZK, DKK, DOP, DZD, EGP, ETB, EUR, FJD, GBP, GEL, GHS, GIP, GNF, GTQ, HKD, HNL, HRK, HTG, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, IQD, ISK, JMD, JOD, JPY, KES, KGS, KHR, KRW, KWD, KYD, KZT, LAK, LBP, LKR, MAD, MDL, MGA, MKD, MMK, MNT, MOP, MUR, MVR, MWK, MXN, MYR, MZN, NAD, NGN, NIO, NOK, NPR, NZD, OMR, PAB, PEN, PGK, PHP, PKR, PLN, PYG, QAR, RON, RSD, RUB, RWF, SAR, SBD, SCR, SEK, SGD, SRD, THB, TMT, TND, TOP, TRY, TTD, TWD, TZS, UAH, UGX, USD, UYU, VEF, VND, VUV, WST, XAF, XCD, XOF, XPF, ZAR, ZMW.

More currencies will be added soon.

Georgian GEL is supported Clap

Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 12:37pm
The absolute relief ... I'd say there would have been a panic warning sent out if the Gel wasn't supported on that card
WillieMaley View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieMaley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 12:54pm
I have the premium version 6.99 a month. Top it up from your own bank account, very useful saves time changing currency in a bank, useful if you travel to frequently for work etc the app itself is also useful to see what you've been spending money on.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 12:56pm
I have it yeah - find it brilliant. Over in the UK a fair bit and buy stuff of the likes of Amazon so the card comes in really handy for that. Also a great backup to have if your normal bank cards get stopped when abroad for any reason
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by WillieMaley WillieMaley wrote:

I have the premium version 6.99 a month. Top it up from your own bank account, very useful saves time changing currency in a bank, useful if you travel to frequently for work etc the app itself is also useful to see what you've been spending money on.

Probably handy for pilots, I'd imagine..

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Imaginary Pilots
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieMaley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

It is indeed.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:04pm
Saved me an absolute fortune on my trip, brilliant bit of kit
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:18pm
Just installed the app so you top up via the app and that new balance translates onto your revolut debit card? Do you need to do something else with the card too? 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:32pm
Have had it 2 years, and I bore the ear of everyone and anyone about how great it is. Saves me a few hundred quid a year I reckon.

If you live up in Angry Lands and are coming down to less Angry Lands you'd save loads on the exchange 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieMaley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Just installed the app so you top up via the app and that new balance translates onto your revolut debit card? Do you need to do something else with the card too? 

Nope, thats it.

Set it up transfer funds across and send the actual card to your address, if you went for premium I think they send you two cards, if i remember right.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:51pm

Nope, thats it.

Set it up transfer funds across and send the actual card to your address, if you went for premium I think they send you two cards, if i remember right.

Eamonn will be right pissed if Willie and Topper have them
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieMaley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Nope, thats it.

Eamonn will be right pissed if Willie and Topper have them

Huh?
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 6:10pm
Premium you get 2 cards . Topper has one card and Willie the other and Eamonn has none
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 38>
  Share Topic