You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Umbro not for ÉIRE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 147>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2022 at 12:53pm
If it is Castore, we had adidas and umbro when they made der hun jersey too so I don't see what the issue is!  
Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2022 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Random question if JACC is no longer operating does that mean YBIG could revert back to the older logo?

I believe it was changed to it's current version due to JACC using a similar logo on their What If...collection 
answered further back I believe

Done a search for Ybig Logo and couldn't find anything there was another poster asking the same question but didn't find any answer 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2022 at 4:45pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Random question if JACC is no longer operating does that mean YBIG could revert back to the older logo?

I believe it was changed to it's current version due to JACC using a similar logo on their What If...collection 
answered further back I believe

Done a search for Ybig Logo and couldn't find anything there was another poster asking the same question but didn't find any answer 
I could well be losing the plot, but Im 99.9% certain Drog Addict addressed it. Going on the search myself nowLOL
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 10:54am
Well, the time is upon us, the last time wearing Umbro. It must be fairly bitter for JACC preparing those shirts for Tomorrow's game. I wonder will they be boycotting the games for a while next year?
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by DubLife DubLife wrote:

Well, the time is upon us, the last time wearing Umbro. It must be fairly bitter for JACC preparing those shirts for Tomorrow's game. I wonder will they be boycotting the games for a while next year?

JACC are gone, a liquidator was appointed.
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

They still have to supply gear for both the games and any underage games going on at the moment. The girls played yesterday too.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 1:50pm

They still have to supply gear for both the games and any underage games going on at the moment. The girls played yesterday too.

JACC are gone, they'll have done nothing for these games.

More than likely the FAI already had gear for this month.
DublinScouse1916 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DublinScouse1916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 2:12pm

saw jonathan hill coming out of lifestyle on grafton street this morning with several bags with what looked like jerseys in side them. I reckon this was for tomorrows game
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by DublinScouse1916 DublinScouse1916 wrote:

saw jonathan hill coming out of lifestyle on grafton street this morning with several bags with what looked like jerseys in side them. I reckon this was for tomorrows game

LOL
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 2:45pm
Was it JACC or the FAI kitman that would do the namesets, patches and match details?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by DublinScouse1916 DublinScouse1916 wrote:

Can you imagine.  Sorry James we only have a small boys for you as all the adult shirts were sold out.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 2:53pm

Was it JACC or the FAI kitman that would do the namesets, patches and match details?
You post a hell of a lot on this particular thread, especially for someone who only set up the account the week the story broke. 

Coincidence obviously 
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

You post a hell of a lot on this particular thread, especially for someone who only set up the account the week the story broke. 

Coincidence obviously 

And the point is?

Are you looking for an explanation or what?
Terzino View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 4:32pm
Back in the 90s, Lithuania turned up for a game without a set of kits, so the FAI gave them white shirts and black shorts to wear.

If Ireland walk out wearing something similar, we'll know the Lifestyle Sports story wasn't far off.LOL
dangere_here View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Terzino Terzino wrote:

Back in the 90s, Lithuania turned up for a game without a set of kits, so the FAI gave them white shirts and black shorts to wear.

If Ireland walk out wearing something similar, we'll know the Lifestyle Sports story wasn't far off.LOL

That was actually Albania, I think Lithuania just had that non crested away strip at the time: 

"The Albanians touched down in Dublin on Sunday night without five key players, an official kit to play in, or footballs and equipment to train with. The Albanians then demanded that unless the FAI came up with $50,000 and an Albanian kit – complete with official crest – they would not play.

The FAI agreed to pay the cash and pick up their accommodation costs after Fifa agreed to share the bill, and Addidas [sic] and The Cork Examiner rowed in with the offer of a full kit.

https://museumofjerseys.com/2018/12/30/nothing-like-an-irish-welcome-twice-2/

Edited by dangere_here - 16 Nov 2022 at 4:57pm
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 5:13pm
cork city ladies had to play with Athlone town away kit lately 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 5:43pm

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Coincidence obviously 

And the point is?

Are you looking for an explanation or what?

Let start the investigation: Is your first name John.

Oh actually no let's start again. Is your 2nd name Delaney? 
It would damage this forums' reputation
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 7:58pm
LOL sussing out the contracts 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 147>
  Share Topic