Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kieran O'Hara

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:05am
At least that shows they aren't the main problems.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 3:17pm
Shows ManU didn't put a lot of care into this decision also.

Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 4:13pm
Well if you were going to place him in a league club  that would be easiest to get first team action  you would think it would be Macclesfield to be honest.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 9:53am
Macclesfield pulled off a miracle to stay up and Kieran won all three player of the year awards at the club, not bad 
giveittochristie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giveittochristie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 10:26am
people will probably laugh because it’s league two, but being a no.1 at any football league club is a serious achievement at his age.

Our goalkeeping prospects look really good with him, Bazunu, Kelleher and Travers
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 11:39am
Originally posted by giveittochristie giveittochristie wrote:

people will probably laugh because it’s league two, but being a no.1 at any football league club is a serious achievement at his age.

Our goalkeeping prospects look really good with him, Bazunu, Kelleher and Travers

KOH is 23. Hardly a baby.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 11:45am
Also Fiacre kelleher whos been a main stay at centre half on loan from Oxford is there. Hes very high up for Defensive stats in the league and hopefully can go back to Oxford next season and get in the team.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 12:39pm
I think he'll make a decent keeper, probably has the potential to make it in Championship. You always have to consider that it can be easier for a goalkeeper to look good when they're playing for a struggling team though, simply due to the volume of shots they face.

Edited by The O'Shea - 05 May 2019 at 12:39pm
We're decent enough..
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 12:15pm
Signed for Burton Albion. (Season long loan) 

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 08 Jul 2019 at 12:16pm
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 3:15pm
Good move for him, still very young for a keeper and working his way up the leagues.
We're decent enough..
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 2:20am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Good move for him, still very young for a keeper and working his way up the leagues.

i think its a good move as well, seems like he did quite well at macclesfield, interested to see how he does in league one in a side that could challenge for promotion as opposed to the relegation fight he was in last year
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2019 at 7:47am
He's gone a bit under the radar but is having an excellent season with Burton by all accounts. Strong argument to suggest that on form he's number two behind Randolph now. 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2019 at 11:57am
Watching the highlights of the game vs Leicester and he made some quality saves Clap hopefully he's not happy being a squad player at a big club though. Needs to keep clocking up those league games. Could have a very good league career ahead of him.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Andrew00 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 4:28pm
Made League1 Team of the Week again despite conceding 2 goals so he must be doing something right 
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 3:16pm
Released by United
Danger here, OH NO
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 3:31pm
Would certainly have given them a bit more bite at the back.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 7:27pm
Wouldn't be too worried, was never going to make the breakthrough there but should pick up a L1 or maybe even Championship club easy enough
We're decent enough..
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 7:49pm
Championship hopefully, continue his progression up the leagues. We need a goalkeeper who is playing. Randolph has never let us down but is warming the bench at West Ham and could be doing it in the Championship next season. Travers is third choice at Bournemouth and they look like going down too. Westwood''s future is unknown, Elliot likewise, Kelleher needs to play and go on loan next season to get experience.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic