You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Callum Robinson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 53>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2021 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Livescore have it as Adam Reach assist. Good that he's starting though because he's probably our best chance of creating something outside of set pieces.

Flashed up as Robinson before changing to Reach.
Sponsored Links

Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 10:53pm
He played the full 90 tonight, I think that's the first full match he's played since catching Covid 6 weeks ago.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Greenie50 Greenie50 wrote:

He played the full 90 tonight, I think that's the first full match he's played since catching Covid 6 weeks ago.

Good to hear, also good to see molumby get a few minutes from the be ch again.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 11:10pm
F**king idiot. No wonder he keeps catching it.

Edited by You Tell Me - 05 Oct 2021 at 11:11pm
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Whats this now  ?
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

Whats this now  ?
Irish international Callum Robinson reveals he has declined Covid-19 vaccine https://the42.ie/5566125
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Eoink21 Eoink21 wrote:

Whats this now  ?
Irish international Callum Robinson reveals he has declined Covid-19 vaccine https://the42.ie/5566125

His body. His choice.

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Whats this now  ?

His body. His choice.

I mean you can't force him. But he's still a f**king idiot for not getting it.

Mind you it sounds like nearly half the squad aren't fully vaccinated, we clearly don't have the brightest bunch representing us at the moment unfortunately.

Edited by You Tell Me - 05 Oct 2021 at 11:19pm
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 11:20pm

Whats this now  ?

His body. His choice.

I strongly dislike the conspiracy theory tinfoil hat stuff that surrounds Covid but the vaccine status of individuals being discussed publicly is Orwellian.

kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 12:08am

Whats this now  ?

His body. His choice.

Mind you it sounds like nearly half the squad aren't fully vaccinated, we clearly don't have the brightest bunch representing us at the moment unfortunately.

You can catch it regardless if you are vaccinated or not. Only f**king idiot here is you that you need that explained to you for a start.
Hes playing 90 minutes of football about 4 weeks later so that will tell you it's hardly killed him. 

Connolly is off with illness too the last week or so wether that's corona who knows the point is it happens all the time players being off with illnesses we just don't make a big song and dance about it unless it's coronavirus.

He's fit for this which is the main thing. I recall Ronaldo testing positive a load of times last year too it's well documented he's not vaccinated either. 

trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 8:04am
not a big fan of role models discussing whether they got the job or not. These people influence teenagers and young adults. Also the medias, fault for putting questions like this out there. 3 different issues in the last few months, Robinson should be looking at a choice of who he hangs around with. He must have a lively social life.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 8:07am
most likely he caught it doing his job. 
AKA pedantic kunt
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 8:09am
Originally posted by trapscat trapscat wrote:

not a big fan of role models discussing whether they got the job or not. These people influence teenagers and young adults. Also the medias, fault for putting questions like this out there. 3 different issues in the last few months, Robinson should be looking at a choice of who he hangs around with. He must have a lively social life.

think there is plenty to get annoyed at the media about but this isn't one of them? One of the biggest managers in the world went further than any other manager this week about players not getting the vaccine (and he was 100% right imo), and Robinson recently caught COVID - he was initially asked what he thought about Klopp's comments and his answer meant a follow up was bound to happen. It's 100% relevant and I've nothing against journalists bringing it up

Putting Robinson in front of the media however... hindsight is 20/20 and all but I'm sure management are regretting that
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 8:28am
looking at the stats seems that the Irish dressing room is no better or worse in relation to the vaccine status as any other premier league or championship squad.  Also there at least 10 players in the squad not vaccinated. 
AKA pedantic kunt
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 8:48am
football players are not the brightest bunch.
In their working environment to be non vaccinated is asking to be infected, and worryingly to be more open to a serious dose of this fecking awful virus. Vaccine will protect , it’s a proven fact, daft as a professional athlete not to take an extra edge.
It’s not as though they have any problem , the amount of steroidal abuse plus the recreational stuffing of coke up their noses ffs.
No Pasaran!
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 8:50am
Presumably having had covid twice is the reason behind his stupid f**king haircut...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 8:52am
deadly CH, a thread about Irish internationals with the worst haircuts LOLLOL
No Pasaran!
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 9:52am
Fckin gobsh*te 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 53>
  Share Topic