You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Callum Robinson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 53>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 9:26pm
Subbed at half time. Disappointing he can't find some consistency in his game. He seems to be a good Championship level player rather than premier.league.

If we sack Kenny I'm sure the new manager will make him world class.

Edited by Left foot - 22 Apr 2021 at 9:27pm
Sponsored Links

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 9:59pm
To be fair to him West Brom were completely dominated in midfield in the first half and he really had no opportunity to get involved in the game. Was substituted for Ajayi, a centre back, as part of a formation change.

Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 8:44am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

To be fair to him West Brom were completely dominated in midfield in the first half and he really had no opportunity to get involved in the game. Was substituted for Ajayi, a centre back, as part of a formation change.

Surely Sam Allardyce, who is wanted on here by some to replace Kenny, didn't make an initial tactical and formation error resulting in west brom losing the game before half time?
GaretFarellysNutSack View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaretFarellysNutSack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 9:35am
Its not like the FAI could afford Sam and there'll always be Prem jobs for him why would he want to manage Ireland for peanuts?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Subbed at half time. Disappointing he can't find some consistency in his game. He seems to be a good Championship level player rather than premier.league.

If we sack Kenny I'm sure the new manager will make him world class.
Another fisherman today , hey they are all out Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 9:10pm
Now Robinson scores with a lovely finish
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 9:11pm
Well taken goal by him. Was very unlucky to have one ruled out earlier too! 

Edited by Donegalman - 06 Aug 2021 at 9:11pm
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 9:11pm
Great finish that
I love beer gardens
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Well taken goal by him. Was very unlucky to have one ruled out earlier too! 

Decent effort saved by Travers in the first half too.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 3:43pm
Scores again. Coming into form at the right time anyway.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 4:13pm
Has been a standout at Championship level when he has played there for the last few years, looks like more of the same this season.
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 4:37pm
Goal and an assist today. He’s really good for the Championship but not quite elite enough for the PL. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 4:54pm
I actually think he'd be decent if he got a move to a better EPL team. Didn't get a proper chance at Sheffield United and was always pissing into the wind at West Brom last season.

The calibre of teams he scored against in the Premier League (mostly Chelsea admittedly) suggests he's up to that level.

Edited by You Tell Me - 14 Aug 2021 at 4:55pm
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

I actually think he'd be decent if he got a move to a better EPL team. Didn't get a proper chance at Sheffield United and was always pissing into the wind at West Brom last season.

The calibre of teams he scored against in the Premier League (mostly Chelsea admittedly) suggests he's up to that level.

He’s 26 too he may well go back up and prove up to it next season. You see this with attackers/forwards in particular they don’t hit their peak years until their late 20s/30s. Playing regular Championship football helps him anyways plays every week and scores. Important for him to score regularly now which he has done. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 9:18pm
Goal.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 12:48pm
of all the performances in last nights games robinsons was the best he’s absolutely flying at the moment.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2021 at 8:16pm
Has the ‘rona
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2021 at 8:19pm
Only for bad luck we'd have no luck at all
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 53>
  Share Topic