You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Callum Robinson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 53>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 8:18am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Really want Callum to get going this season. He has a lot of ability but suffers a bit with his confidence. A few goals and a run in the team before end of season could make set him up nicely for next season.

In other news: racist half-wit Chelsea knuckle draggers targeting him on social media. Horrible club.
Yeah. It’s such a relief that fans of other clubs never do this.

Imagine being so attached to a billionaire owned English superclub that you can't even find it in yourself to criticise their knuckle dragger fans when they racially abuse an Irish international footballer.
Sponsored Links

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 8:29am

Really want Callum to get going this season. He has a lot of ability but suffers a bit with his confidence. A few goals and a run in the team before end of season could make set him up nicely for next season.

In other news: racist half-wit Chelsea knuckle draggers targeting him on social media. Horrible club.
That's the point LOL
Dr. Pat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 8:47am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Imagine being so attached to a billionaire owned English superclub that you can't even find it in yourself to criticise their knuckle dragger fans when they racially abuse an Irish international footballer.

This.
Geremi has let Kilbane in here, cross comes out to Holland, 1:1!!
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 10:12am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

That’s laughable actually. I couldn’t give a flying f**k about Chelsea. Racism is a massive issue. It’s not an exclusive issue to Chelsea. It’s absolutely disgusting. It’s prevalent throughout society. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

You know its ok to criticise racist half-wit knuckle draggers even if they support the club you support.
Any racism is disgraceful. A lot of Chelsea fans are racist f**kwits. A lot of fans of every club in England are racist f**kwits.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 10:37am

You know its ok to criticise racist half-wit knuckle draggers even if they support the club you support.
Any racism is disgraceful. A lot of Chelsea fans are racist f**kwits. A lot of fans of every club in England are racist f**kwits.
Clap your initial post came across as a huge deflection because it was Chelsea, hence the response to it. Glad you clarified.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 10:40am

Clap your initial post came across as a huge deflection because it was Chelsea, hence the response to it. Glad you clarified.
I can see that it may have. That was not my intention. Chelsea may be my preferred EPL team but I prefer any Irish player to them and I find racism disgusting. 

As You Were
Three in a row
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 11:16am
I did think his first goal was so well taken as i expected that one to end up in row Z .

He has scored all his goals this season against Chelsea .

As the song go's can we play you every week .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 11:19am
Two fantastic finishes 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 12:13pm
It wasn't just the goals either. His general play was fantastic. If he held form like that he would be our best player easily.
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

It wasn't just the goals either. His general play was fantastic. If he held form like that he would be our best player easily.

The story of our life in recent years. It's great, but his performance yesterday frustrates me more than anything. It's obvious the talent and capability is there, but what's the point of it happens only a handful of times a year. Cry
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

The story of our life in recent years. It's great, but his performance yesterday frustrates me more than anything. It's obvious the talent and capability is there, but what's the point of it happens only a handful of times a year. Cry
But that’s not true either this is only his second season in the premiership and his first full one and hasn’t played much recently under big Sam.
In the the championship he was a much more regular contributor with any team he played for made a difference to WBA last season when he joined them after Christmas.

Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 1:08pm
He's 26 now and hit a point this season where he was playing under 23's football as he couldn't get into a team that is all but relegated. 

I'm not doubting Callum's potential (capability probably a better word at his age), I just think we have to be pragmatic and accept that Callum is going to be a player that, more often than not, we won't be able to rely on. It's unfortunate, cause on his day..

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 1:09pm
Big Sam will probably drop him next week 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 1:10pm

He's 26 now and hit a point this season where he was playing under 23's football as he couldn't get into a team that is all but relegated. 

I'm not doubting Callum's potential (capability probably a better word at his age), I just think we have to be pragmatic and accept that Callum is going to be a player that, more often than not, we won't be able to rely on. It's unfortunate, cause on his day..

Judging on his performances for Kenny so far he is one of the first names on the team sheet in my opinion.  We lack serious alternatives.
AKA pedantic kunt
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 1:25pm

Pretty spot on, in the first game against Chelsea he scored two good goals and played very well, in yesterday's game against Chelsea he scored two worldies and had a great game.

However, everything in between those two games has been poor. With ireland he was probably our best players against Serbia but was poor against Luxembourg.

Having a good game in 10 in the premier league will get you dropped.

We really need this guy to be consistent. He clearly has ability, you could watch that first goal 100 times.

Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Pretty spot on, in the first game against Chelsea he scored two good goals and played very well, in yesterday's game against Chelsea he scored two worldies and had a great game.

However, everything in between those two games has been poor. With ireland he was probably our best players against Serbia but was poor against Luxembourg.

Having a good game in 10 in the premier league will get you dropped.

We really need this guy to be consistent. He clearly has ability, you could watch that first goal 100 times.

Has to be said but... If Robinson was putting in performances like yesterday more often than he does, would he even be playing for us?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 3:05pm
Now we get to the Crux of your opinions.  He cant win with you. 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 53>
  Share Topic