Callum Robinson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 53>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:37am
This forum has hit a new level of stupid. 
Sponsored Links

B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:32am
Originally posted by shakeyshamrock shakeyshamrock wrote:

Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

so... do we think he'll start up front on Saturday? 

Hope so. Hes in good form always bring a bit of zip to our game. 

CR TP AC as the front 3 for me

I do think it'll be a 3 but would say he'll go for Idah over Parrott.. I haven't picked a team right yet though under SK, so who knows! 

TP should be ahead of Idah 

But yiu may be right
shakeyshamrock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakeyshamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:32am

I do think it'll be a 3 but would say he'll go for Idah over Parrott.. I haven't picked a team right yet though under SK, so who knows! 
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:29am

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:28am
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Whatever about not being worried about getting ill so having the attitude of "I can handle a bit of illness if it comes my way", but you know you are getting tested regularly and if you happen to pick it up, even if asymptomatic, you are going to be isolated for the team and miss games. Why wouldn't you just get it then to avoid/lower the chances that can happen to you? 
Unless you really believe it's all a big conspiracy? 

He's had it twice and it he hasn't killed him. Is there any possibility that we may have overblown the covid thing? I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means but common sense seems to have gone out the window.

I'm also not anti vax but I do understand the hesitancy. For the vast majority of those under 50, its a mild illness. 

You obviously were lucky enough not to know any people who were badly impacted by Covid. 
Plenty of people not that fortunate. 

And my heart goes out to them. We have one of the highest rates of cancer in the world. Certain parts of Ireland have ludicrously high cancer rates especially for certain cancer types. We never get daily announcements of cancer rates.

To reiterate. I am not anti vax
I strongly dislike conspiracy theories but life must go on

Cancer isn’t contagious. FFS.

Cancer kills approximately 3 times as many people as coronavirus does yet we haven't put all our resources into trying to find a cure for that?? Is that acceptable to you so cause it's not contagious? f**king idiot. 

People were impacted by coronavirus same way they were impacted by 100s of other diseases beforehand. Should we slate players for being fond of a drink or two because people die of alcohol poisoning? The "say that to the people impacted by it" argument is emotive and lazy at this stage. It's cliche spouting without any context. 
Listen here you little bollox. DO NOT f**kING TALK TO ME ABOUT CANCER. Take that comment back you f**kin arsehole. That’s is f**king personal to me you absolute f**kin dickhead.

It's you stated "it's.not contagious" to make your point? We all know someone who's been affected by cancer directly or someone we know you are not alone in that. 

If it's going to trigger you to that extent maybe don't make comments like "cancer is not contagious ffs" to a poster making a factually correct statement about our high cancer rates and us not focusing on that daily. 
Saying “we don’t announce daily cancer rates” makes a f**king mockery out of cancer and Covid. If you have something further to say about it, DM me. I am absolutely disgusted with you. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:27am

I think he should be the first attacker on the team sheet. Very hard to know what Kenny will go with Idah and Robinson possibly? 
shakeyshamrock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakeyshamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:24am
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:19am

Whatever about not being worried about getting ill so having the attitude of "I can handle a bit of illness if it comes my way", but you know you are getting tested regularly and if you happen to pick it up, even if asymptomatic, you are going to be isolated for the team and miss games. Why wouldn't you just get it then to avoid/lower the chances that can happen to you? 

He's had it twice and it he hasn't killed him. Is there any possibility that we may have overblown the covid thing? I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means but common sense seems to have gone out the window.

I'm also not anti vax but I do understand the hesitancy. For the vast majority of those under 50, its a mild illness. 

You obviously were lucky enough not to know any people who were badly impacted by Covid. 

And my heart goes out to them. We have one of the highest rates of cancer in the world. Certain parts of Ireland have ludicrously high cancer rates especially for certain cancer types. We never get daily announcements of cancer rates.

Cancer kills approximately 3 times as many people as coronavirus does yet we haven't put all our resources into trying to find a cure for that?? Is that acceptable to you so cause it's not contagious? f**king idiot. 

People were impacted by coronavirus same way they were impacted by 100s of other diseases beforehand. Should we slate players for being fond of a drink or two because people die of alcohol poisoning? The "say that to the people impacted by it" argument is emotive and lazy at this stage. It's cliche spouting without any context. 
Listen here you little bollox. DO NOT f**kING TALK TO ME ABOUT CANCER. Take that comment back you f**kin arsehole. That’s is f**king personal to me you absolute f**kin dickhead.

It's you stated "it's.not contagious" to make your point? We all know someone who's been affected by cancer directly or someone we know you are not alone in that. 

If it's going to trigger you to that extent maybe don't make comments like "cancer is not contagious ffs" to a poster making a factually correct statement about our high cancer rates and us not focusing on that daily. 
TooOldForThis View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooOldForThis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:19am

If you have an underlying condition, it most certainly isn't a mild condition. SK has an underlying condition. If Robinson is happy to expose himself to infection, that's his business, but when infected he becomes highly contagious and a spreader. He is entitled to his opinion, not sure he is entitled to needlessly infect those around him.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:15am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

What an absolute thick you are.

Do elaborate pal?? What's thick about it? Well to actually debate it? These are facts. It exists the same as plenty other illnesses. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:09am

What an absolute thick you are.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:01am

As You Were
Three in a row
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 10:54am

B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 10:37am

That wasn't my point. 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 10:36am

Life goes on because there is a vaccine
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 10:36am

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 10:35am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Fckin gobsh*te 

It’s also completely unsurprising to see which posters back him LOL
LOL

As You Were
Three in a row
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 10:34am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 53>
  Share Topic