You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Reported that Bono is trying to buy PPE equipment from.South Korea for.Ireland and he is going to foot the bill.  
That’s. Great. To. Know.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Reported that Bono is trying to buy PPE equipment from.South Korea for.Ireland and he is going to foot the bill.  
That’s. Great. To. Know.

iphone keyboard
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 1:34pm
How to dismantle an atomic bomb, all that you cant leave behind were excellent too 

Bono sent my sister a hand written letter and a sizeable cheque when my brother in law took his own life. 

Bono Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

How to dismantle an atomic bomb, all that you cant leave behind were excellent too 

Bono sent my sister a hand written letter and a sizeable cheque when my brother in law took his own life. 

Bono Clap

ClapClapClap
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Still a c*nt!
LOL
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 2:39pm
No he's not

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by ripbomb ripbomb wrote:

No he's not

Cool
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 2:53pm
I just remembered the time he flew his hat flown to him  first class. It was a ****’s hat too, surprisingly. ****.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 3:00pm

Bono Clap

Jesus fair play to him. That's classy. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 3:09pm

Bono Clap

Clap
It would damage this forums' reputation
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 12:19pm

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

That's a fantastic gesture, Bono is still and always will be king of the cúnts though!

Why? 

Specifically for Podge.

I just can't stand his smarmy smug demeanor, the way he pontificates from the stage or in interviews.

I like a lot of their music and would probably be a big fan of theirs if he wasn't such an unlikable prick.

I worked at their trio of gigs in Croke Park 10 or so years ago and have to say they're a very good live band.

That's a lovely thing he did for your sister though all the same Thumbs Up
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 12:30pm

Bono Clap
That was brilliant of Bono. Fair play to him. Can’t understand the hatred towards him from some Irish people.

Love those two albums you’ve listed above. Achtung Baby is probably my favourite album. I haven’t listened to any of their stuff since the free Apple album about 10 years ago.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 12:33pm
In fairness, some of the lyrics on that 'Atom Bomb' album were tremendous. Real raw emotion.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Bono Clap
That was brilliant of Bono. Fair play to him. Can’t understand the hatred towards him from some Irish people.

Love those two albums you’ve listed above. Achtung Baby is probably my favourite album. I haven’t listened to any of their stuff since the free Apple album about 10 years ago.

Their last album is very good if you're inclined to give it a listen.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 1:47pm

In fairness, some of the lyrics on that 'Atom Bomb' album were tremendous. Real raw emotion.

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own is a brilliant song. Up there with their best.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 1:49pm
Tough, you think you've got the stuff
You're telling me and anyone
You're hard enough
You don't have to put up a fight
You don't have to always be right
Let me take some of the punches
For you tonight
Hard to disagree.Clap
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 9:08pm

You're hard enough
For you tonight
Hard to disagree.Clap

I wish someone would let Bono take some of the punches. Hard ones, right in his smarmy face!

Edited by Lenny82 - 14 Apr 2020 at 9:08pm
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

You're hard enough
For you tonight
Hard to disagree.Clap

I wish someone would let Bono take some of the punches. Hard ones, right in his smarmy face!
That was written for his Father, great song, cannot understand how we knock our own, and has put Ireland on the World Map
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic