Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paul Clement- The Ultimate Spoofer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 10:58pm
Clement and the players are like a new marriage.  It's all smiles and sunshine and honeymoons now in Barbados, lots of selfies on facebook, thinking this love is going to last forever.

Fast forward 2 years and even looking at the wife makes you angry.  A couple of nags turn into a habit. Next thing is the old bag is a nag who moans and bitches all the time.  You want to go to the pub to escape the geebag just to get some respite but she's giving out even more when you do. There is no winning now. Everything you do is met with wrath of Satan.  Then you realise you are on the home straight to divorce land.  The distant memories of Barbados seem like a lifetime ago. Yet it was only two years ago.  My my my, how things change.  Drink up and enjoy the Barbados sunset and sip on your pina colada while you can Paul. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 12:08am
There's only wan Paul Clement
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 2:34pm

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 3:25pm
He's done very well with Swansea so far. Was very unlucky against Man City.

Sigurdsson returning to form is a massive factor, still think they'll go down but they're putting up alot more fight than they did with Bradley.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

He's done very well with Swansea so far. Was very unlucky against Man City.

Sigurdsson returning to form is a massive factor, still think they'll go down but they're putting up alot more fight than they did with Bradley.
Apart from Chelsea, they've a decent run of fixtures. A lot of 6-pointers in there....
Leicester (H)
Chelsea (A)
Burnley (H)
Hull (A)
B'mouth (A)
Boro (H)

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 10:46pm
Well Trap?
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 11:07pm
If Paul Clement gets upset, does he become Paul Inclement?
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 8:23am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

If Paul Clement gets upset, does he become Paul Inclement?
If he saves them, will they anoint him "Pope Clement XV"?

(Before his appointment, they hadn't a prayer...)

Edited by Territorial - 13 Feb 2017 at 8:24am
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 9:53am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Well Trap?

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 10:12am
Spoofer
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 10:15am
The job he's doing there at the moment is likely to ensure we don't see another US manager in the Premiership for a very long time indeed. I know he's brought a couple of players in but generally speaking it's the same group of players and they look unrecognisable from a couple of months ago.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 2:14pm
Paul Clement should be ashamed of himself.  He's more interested in proving me wrong than in keeping Swansea up.Thumbs Down 
Also the Swansea fans should be making me their hero after this thread has turned around their fortunes.  I am the genius behind their revival.

Should they decide to make me manager after Paul the Spoofer Clement is found out once his media bullsh*t wears off and they discover there is no substance behind it then I am willing to to listen to offers. 

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 2:39pm
This fella is a fraud. Obviously I don't work closely with him but he just comes across as a total spoofer.  Did a sh*te job at Derby and just because he put out the cones for Ancelotti doesn't mean you can manage. As if he was instrumental in things.  I'd say he is one of these lads who is the ultimate bluffer in interviews. Able to talk the talk but not able to walk the walk.
I see he has got in Claude Makelele as assistant.  This smacks of 'get a big name in to impress.'  He has got virtually no experience bar a few months in charge of Bastia which was a disaster.
He was in the stand for Swansea's game at the weekend and when they took the lead he came down to the bench so it looked like he was in charge.  He hardly would have come down if they were losing.
Only a matter of time before he is relegated with Swansea and sacked.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 2:51pm
Great post Bob. 100%

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 3:19pm
Has done a great job
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 4:51pm
Bump. TJ. LOL

Edited by coyne - 04 Mar 2017 at 4:51pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 6:11pm
This Clement lad trying to make a show of meCryCry

I take comfort in the fact that this honeymoon period will be over soon and he will be sacked once the dressing room sees through his Del Boy exterior.

I shall have the last laugh.  The Sky yellow ticker will be shown for this lad.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 7:44pm
Trap you tit

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic