Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paul Clement- The Ultimate Spoofer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paul Clement- The Ultimate Spoofer
    Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 9:57pm
This fella is a fraud. Obviously I don't work closely with him but he just comes across as a total spoofer.  Did a sh*te job at Derby and just because he put out the cones for Ancelotti doesn't mean you can manage. As if he was instrumental in things.  I'd say he is one of these lads who is the ultimate bluffer in interviews. Able to talk the talk but not able to walk the walk.
I see he has got in Claude Makelele as assistant.  This smacks of 'get a big name in to impress.'  He has got virtually no experience bar a few months in charge of Bastia which was a disaster.
He was in the stand for Swansea's game at the weekend and when they took the lead he came down to the bench so it looked like he was in charge.  He hardly would have come down if they were losing.
Only a matter of time before he is relegated with Swansea and sacked.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

This fella is a fraud. Obviously I don't work closely with him but he just comes across as a total spoofer.  Did a sh*te job at Derby and just because he put out the cones for Ancelotti doesn't mean you can manage. As if he was instrumental in things.  I'd say he is one of these lads who is the ultimate bluffer in interviews. Able to talk the talk but not able to walk the walk.
I see he has got in Claude Makelele as assistant.  This smacks of 'get a big name in to impress.'  He has got virtually no experience bar a few months in charge of Bastia which was a disaster.
He was in the stand for Swansea's game at the weekend and when they took the lead he came down to the bench so it looked like he was in charge.  He hardly would have come down if they were losing.
Only a matter of time before he is relegated with Swansea and sacked.

Aye being 5th in the table was sh*te at the time he was sacked.

Derby have 5 games to make up 11 points to reach the 51 points Clement had Derby on before they sacked him in Feb last season.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:11pm
GD has a point LOL

TJ has had a mare here. Judging someone based on being harshly sacked? Mel Morris is the real spoofer replacing him for Nigel Pearson.

Edited by coyne - 11 Jan 2017 at 10:13pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:23pm
The amount of prep work coaches do is unreal, not every manager is hands on (Martin O'Neill prime example) who often let his coaches do all the unseen ground work on the training pitch.

Paul Clement a spoofer LOL  You just have to google and see how much some of the worlds best players rate him ffs.....

No-one is saying a good coach makes a good manager, but I will say one thing I would definitely see taking a punt on Clement who has worked at some of the worlds best clubs where he had a very hands on role under Ancelotti far less of a risk than plucking for a Bob Bradley who hadn't a notion about the English game. 

Edited by Green Devil - 11 Jan 2017 at 10:24pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:23pm
True, he must have some footballing knowledge of Ancelotti keeps giving him jobs. I also imagine he did a bit more than put out the cones.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:29pm
The chap is a fraud.   He'll make Brian Kidd's managerial career look like Alex Ferguson's.  Mark my words. This fella is a total chancer. He'll be sacked within 6 months. I guarantee it.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:34pm
I don't see the problem if he does get sacked, the squad he's took on has been in badly need of refurbishment for about 4 years now when they sold Bony - Still waiting for them to do it.

Then they go on and sell their star defender, they are where they are for a reason you know.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 11:10pm
Ye are bigger f**king clowns to be responding to him.

TJ LOL
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 10:40am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I also imagine he did a bit more than put out the cones.
This is a derogatory term used by ex-players who can't or indeed failed at coaching because the reality was they hadnt a fcuking clue about the game.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 10:52am
He worked with our Under 21's too
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 5:00pm
Out spoofed Klopp today.   Great win
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 5:01pm

What a spoofer
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Out spoofed Klopp today.   Great win

And All while our resident genius has it out with Tesco mobile over a phone scam.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 5:27pm
I wanted to bump this topic at full time but I decided to wait for someone else LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 5:35pm
The spoofer took advantage of Liverpool's typical habit of choking and f**king up against the minnows. Sunderland, Burnley and Swansea.  They do it every season.

The spoofers win today elevates him into exalted company alongside Mike Phelan in the beginners luck honeymoon phase.  Then reality sets in after a few games and get beaten like a drum every week.

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 9:57pm
Spoofs his way to 3 wins in 4 games
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 10:25pm
Beginners luck during the honeymoon period.  The clock is ticking for the spoof man

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Spoofs his way to 3 wins in 4 games

Clap

Made a roight facking mugg out of TJ you cxxt!!
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic