You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

North of Ireland Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 128>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Twitter and WhatsApp rumours emerged last week. There is definitely an element on social media who want there to be a sinister twist to it.

I've just read this interview with a woman who saw him cycling past her house naked. He was found in a drain at the back of those houses, I wasn't aware that he was seen that close to where he was found.

There’s a video doing the rounds on Facebook and Twitter allegedly of the woman who lived in front of where Noah was found, shouting abuse at people searching for the boy at the back of her house, a few days before the body is discovered, telling them to clear off and allegedly also that the drain area has already been searched 

Another story doing the rounds was that her husband called some of those searching fenian bastards 

Saw lots of questions around how the RUC handled the case.

They were able to confirm no foul play was involved without an autopsy and have not sought any CCTV etc...
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 3:19pm
It’s time the police answered a few of these questions
Maybe they have to the boys family 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 4:33pm
The ombudsman are now investigating it.

Would their have been an autopsy prior to the burial?
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 4:36pm
There has been an autopsy which the cops have discussed with the family but the findings have not been released publicly. Some CCTV evidence also but again details not in the public domain. Horrendous time for the boy's family and mother in particular but a strange case to say the least and who knows what may come out of it.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The ombudsman are now investigating it.

Would their have been an autopsy prior to the burial?

Where did you see that about the ombudsman 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 4:43pm
Sunday World.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 8:10pm
So...bonfires tonight or tomorrow or what's the story?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 8:11pm
tonight I think
Although haven’t heard much about them this year 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 11:43pm
The mayhem starts at midnight, when most of the bonfires are due to be lit. Sporadic trouble already last night and tonight, it'll kick off in earnest soon. Helicopters are in the sky. Don't expect much in the way of social distancing or gatherings of 30 max people. Belfast at this time of year is invariably like something out of those Purge movies, where all laws are suspended and the crazies roam the streets. Don't expect a trifling matter like a global pandemic to get in the way of expressions of 'culture.' I'll turn on the news in the morning, watch the results as they come in, so to speak.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 12:29am
A bonfire burnt through a peace wall tonight.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 7:47am
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

A bonfire burnt through a peace wall tonight.
Was Bono there?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 12:47pm
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 3:13pm
Ha ha I have a vision of Sammy Wilson spontaneously combusting reading that headline.  
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 3:34pm
It doesn't take much for Sammy whose default mode is perpetual fury at 'themmuns' getting any ' concessions.' Story of political unionism's life. The street name changes are likely, though-there is strong local support and, after a recent legislative change which was opposed by Sammy, individual Ministers can now take solo runs on such initiatives without having to get the okay from the NI Executive.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 10:15pm
How long are Sinn Fein in the north going to persist with that stupid aul **** Martina Anderson embarrassing them every time she opens her mouth or tweets something

A total embarrassment
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 10:42pm
So....you're not a member of Martina's fan club, then ?
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 10:52pm
He's right though. Shes going off message as being better than themmuns  and not creating a holy show for a bit now.

SF,rightfully pushing Pearce Doherty and Eoin O Broin to the fore as taking the party forward. A new Ireland and all that. In the north, fine, not registering too much, but FFS. Aim to be a better than  a chucky version ofJim Allister  
@AntrimMan85
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 11:31pm
Fair comment.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 128>
  Share Topic