You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

North of Ireland Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 126>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2022 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Meanwhile 2 days before the election, The Nolan show have replayed the Bobby Story funeral LOL

Caught this on the way into work this morning. Couldn't believe what I was hearing and then he proceeds to ring a load of SF candidates LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2022 at 2:46pm
Really get the impression from Nolan that he'd hate anything to do with a border poll or United Ireland. 
He can't hide his bias
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2022 at 5:25pm
The Belfast Telegraph reported today that Darren Watson (47 ) of Ballynahinch could not attend court to face charges of aggravated burglary and criminal damage as he had been found dead at home. The article did not mention that Watson was one of the UVF's most vicious psychopaths. In July 1997 he beat 16yr old Catholic schoolboy John Morgan to death with a hammer in a random sectarian murder, doused him in petrol and set him on fire, then dumped his body in a pit where it was covered in animal carcasses. His accomplice Norman Coopey, a fat fool with an IQ of 74, owned up but Watson was never charged allegedly due to insufficient evidence. Coopey got life but was out in a couple of years thanks to the Good Friday Agreement. The following year Watson got 5 yrs for a UVF punishment beating with a hammer that left the victim with a fractured skull and a permanent disability. In April 2002, two months after he got out, he was caught with a loaded gun in a car and incredibly got off with a conditional discharge for that despite being out on licence and having previous convictions for GBH, assault, criminal damage, riotous behaviour, indecency, burglary and theft. So, yes, he must have been a tout on top of everything else. No doubt the media will pick up on this in due course.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

The Belfast Telegraph reported today that Darren Watson (47 ) of Ballynahinch could not attend court to face charges of aggravated burglary and criminal damage as he had been found dead at home. The article did not mention that Watson was one of the UVF's most vicious psychopaths. In July 1997 he beat 16yr old Catholic schoolboy John Morgan to death with a hammer in a random sectarian murder, doused him in petrol and set him on fire, then dumped his body in a pit where it was covered in animal carcasses. His accomplice Norman Coopey, a fat fool with an IQ of 74, owned up but Watson was never charged allegedly due to insufficient evidence. Coopey got life but was out in a couple of years thanks to the Good Friday Agreement. The following year Watson got 5 yrs for a UVF punishment beating with a hammer that left the victim with a fractured skull and a permanent disability. In April 2002, two months after he got out, he was caught with a loaded gun in a car and incredibly got off with a conditional discharge for that despite being out on licence and having previous convictions for GBH, assault, criminal damage, riotous behaviour, indecency, burglary and theft. So, yes, he must have been a tout on top of everything else. No doubt the media will pick up on this in due course.

They extort a local shop as well. The shop pays them to allow them to cover a large No Surrender graffiti. Its well known in the area who the man behind the Loughinisland massacre is as well. Especially after No Stone Unturned, although it was well known before that.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 12:20pm
Yes Hawthorne lives round Clough too
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 12:50pm
Ronnie Hawthorn is ex-UDR, I think he is related to the Watson family, some of whom were UDR or prison officers when not killing people for the UVF. Last I heard of him he was running a coffee stall in Clough. His accomplice Alan Taylor vanished off to England after Loughinisland, their driver Gorman McMullan still lives in east Belfast though he started his UVF career on the Shankill in "A" Company there. Two of the three men are known touts.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 1:31pm
I have met Ronnie a good few times. He has about 5 flag pools with various unionist flags out the back of his house. I have a family member who owns the land out the back of his house. When my relative bought the land there was an old property on it and once a catholic bought it they hung a Union Jack on the fire place of the old house. Someone linked to the local UVF tried to buy the land ahead of us but the owners wouldn't take it as it was proceeds of crime money. 

They weren't happy that this formerly protestant owned land was bought by a Catholic and Ronnie's flag poles went up shortly after. He has a family as well I remember seeing his children get the school bus but I heard after No Stone Unturned the wife left with the kids. Everytime I see him he is walking about with a shotgun as well hunting. Not a comfortable feeling seeing a man with a history of killing catholics chatting to you with a shotgun in his hand. To be honest though he came across as a nice guy any time I met him, which makes it more surreal. I don't know what you expect I guess.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

I have met Ronnie a good few times. He has about 5 flag pools with various unionist flags out the back of his house. I have a family member who owns the land out the back of his house. When my relative bought the land there was an old property on it and once a catholic bought it they hung a Union Jack on the fire place of the old house. Someone linked to the local UVF tried to buy the land ahead of us but the owners wouldn't take it as it was proceeds of crime money. 

They weren't happy that this formerly protestant owned land was bought by a Catholic and Ronnie's flag poles went up shortly after. He has a family as well I remember seeing his children get the school bus but I heard after No Stone Unturned the wife left with the kids. Everytime I see him he is walking about with a shotgun as well hunting. Not a comfortable feeling seeing a man with a history of killing catholics chatting to you with a shotgun in his hand. To be honest though he came across as a nice guy any time I met him, which makes it more surreal. I don't know what you expect I guess.

Reading about a lot of these lads, they're a mass of contradictions. Even Lenny Murphy was able to have the craic with Catholic lads when he was in prison. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 1:41pm

Is that in the Clough area, or Saintfield?
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Is that in the Clough area, or Saintfield?

Clough
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 2:45pm
Delighted to see Jamie Bryson telling all his UDA\UVF and Protestant hangers on to vote the DUP tomorrow LOL 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Delighted to see Jamie Bryson telling all his UDA\UVF and Protestant hangers on to vote the DUP tomorrow LOL 

They'll be angry this time tomorrow with the Shinners the largest party for the first time

Jim Allister's head will explode
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 2:49pm
Can't wait for the post election interviews.

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 3:14pm
I know nationalists that are giving UUP a 1st pref to limit DUP.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 10:51am
When will we start getting the first results in? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 11:22am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

When will we start getting the first results in? 

Soonish, you will get a flavour on Twitter before official results. Alliance look a cert for South Down even saying that SF have about 5 times the vote of Alliance so probably have 2 seats easily. SDLP not looking strong on 1st prefs anyway.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 1:10pm
Riots tonight
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 1:20pm
TUV doing very well, as are Alliance. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 126>
  Share Topic