Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

African Cup of Nations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 7:42pm
Egypt really haven't read the script.
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 7:46pm
7/4 on the draw in running. Get on lads!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 9:09pm
Fair play to Egypt, the ****s!
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 10:01pm
Didn't see that coming. Amazed they didn't play out a draw, and everyone goes home happy!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Didn't see that coming. Amazed they didn't play out a draw, and everyone goes home happy!
Both teams went fully at it for ninety minutes, Ghana missed a couple of chances, one sitter, but Egypt impressed me.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 8:58pm
Afaik from February 1st Eurosport 1&2 will no longer be available on the sky platform
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 9:48pm
Senegal out
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 9:52pm
It's going to be very open from here on,you can't rule out any of the remaining teams any more
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 8:54pm
Between Ghana and Egypt now for me. Egyptians have been very solid the whole tournament I'd make them favorites
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Between Ghana and Egypt now for me. Egyptians have been very solid the whole tournament I'd make them favorites

So you picked the two most fancied teams left out of a possible four, bold predictions there like LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 12:56am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

So you picked the two most fancied teams left out of a possible four, bold predictions there like LOL

You can tell LB loves to live on the edge of life with his bold predictions LOLLOL

No but honestly, I actually fancy Bakino Faso to do it, they always do it in the AFCON, it's a real damn shame they can't replicate in the WC qualifiers 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 1:11am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

You can tell LB loves to live on the edge of life with his bold predictions LOLLOL

No but honestly, I actually fancy Bakino Faso to do it, they always do it in the AFCON, it's a real damn shame they can't replicate in the WC qualifiers 
Confused
They have never won it.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 1:16am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Confused
They have never won it.

Did I ever say that? Show me the words where I wrote "they've won it" LOL 
They've gone very far previously though. 

Edited by coyne - 30 Jan 2017 at 1:17am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 1:28am

Confused
They have never won it.

"They always do it in the AFCON" at least implies a great history, in reality they have  hardly ever "done it in the AFCON". This is only their third time they have been beyond the groups and they were ranked 16th out of 16 in the last tournament.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 9:41am

Confused
They have never won it.

"They always do it in the AFCON" at least implies a great history, in reality they have  hardly ever "done it in the AFCON". This is only their third time they have been beyond the groups and they were ranked 16th out of 16 in the last tournament.

LOL  He's right you know, they are playing well. But I think Egypt will win, I'll be honest I didn't think they'd do much at start of the tournament but they've done very well in sense as they are still yet to concede.

They have already beaten Ghana already and not a B team either.

El Hadary still going strong at 44
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 11:23am

Confused
They have never won it.

LOL  He's right you know, they are playing well. But I think Egypt will win, I'll be honest I didn't think they'd do much at start of the tournament but they've done very well in sense as they are still yet to concede.

They have already beaten Ghana already and not a B team either.

El Hadary still going strong at 44
They are, it was just an inaccurate statement. I do think Egypt will be too strong for them though. I could see Egypt getting two more 1-0 wins.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 7:20pm
Despite the tournament not giving us too many great moments so far, as well as some personal disappointment on the betting front, I have really enjoyed the coverage on bet365. Just one knowledgeable and decent commentator  with a hint of Afrikaans in his accent(I know he used to be on Eurosport before) and nothing else! No overpaid ex-pro being paid to point out the obvious, not even at half-time. Sometimes less is more.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 9:45pm
Such drama
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic