You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wales Away, Oct 9th 2017 - Ticket Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 84858687>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

What w*nker said that?

Arsehole.

You don't need balls to watch football.

You certainly don't need them to play for Scotland.

LOL
Sponsored Links

MaximusGizmo View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaximusGizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Shocked to hear a grown man say straight to a girls face at the game ..: What a waste of a ticket !!!
more than likely was the same p***k that said the exact same to my missus the day of the game as we asked them for any spares.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 11:46am

What w*nker said that?

Arsehole.

No but you need them to play
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 11:55am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

What w*nker said that?

Arsehole.

No but you need them to play

Even the Ladies game needs balls
I know nothing :-)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

What w*nker said that?

Arsehole.

You certainly don't need them to play for Scotland.

Two qualifications in a row they had it in their hands and blew it
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 2:41pm
Personally don't like when people take your seat. We were in nice and early but went out for a pint 10mins before the start. When we came back had to kick 2 lads out of our seats. If you don't want to go to your own place just stand in the Isle. I'm not standing in the Isle anyway. It's a pain in the arse with people constantly pushing past.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Personally don't like when people take your seat. We were in nice and early but went out for a pint 10mins before the start. When we came back had to kick 2 lads out of our seats. If you don't want to go to your own place just stand in the Isle. I'm not standing in the Isle anyway. It's a pain in the arse with people constantly pushing past.

So say you and your mate had not secured seats together would you not like to be able to stand with him / her
I know nothing :-)
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

So say you and your mate had not secured seats together would you not like to be able to stand with him / her
Would you be off the same opinion if your seats were sh*te eireland?
DavysBullets View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavysBullets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:54pm
You'd know you've never stood in a proper football ground so Eireland...
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 5:07pm

Tickets usually say if you're not in your seat for the 15 mins before the game it cant be guaranteed, nobody but yourself to blame

Free for all works best - people get to sit where they like and with their friends, those who come earliest get best seats, don't really see the downside.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 5:48pm
I only see this problem at Ireland away matches. I've had sh*t seats at most aways I've been at. Probably why I've not had this problem before. And I'm happy to take a them. If me and my mates were split up and we wanted to stand together we'd use the Isle instead of someone else's seat.

You can say it's a free for all but I seen loads get kicked out of their seats and rightfully so. Obviously a lot of people don't see it as a FFA.

At the euros and matches in the Aviva this never happens. Only at Ireland aways. I'll continue to tell anyone in my seat where to go whether it's in a sh*t spot or not.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:03pm

I only see this problem at Ireland away matches. I've had sh*t seats at most aways I've been at. Probably why I've not had this problem before. And I'm happy to take a them. If me and my mates were split up and we wanted to stand together we'd use the Isle instead of someone else's seat.

You can say it's a free for all but I seen loads get kicked out of their seats and rightfully so. Obviously a lot of people don't see it as a FFA.

At the euros and matches in the Aviva this never happens. Only at Ireland aways. I'll continue to tell anyone in my seat where to go whether it's in a sh*t spot or not.

This...at an away. Was probably you next to me. Give over.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:29pm
I didn't even look for my seat , we were late and had no one to blame for being late but ourselves . I took one glance up and seen bodies everywhere and said to myself not a chance and took the 1st available standing space .

Moral of the story ... if you want your seats that much then get up to the ground early and claim them
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:34pm

It does happen at the Aviva and should of happened at the Euro's last year, great standing in front of a crowd who are siting down.
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 9:22pm

Where is this Isle you speak of?

Never seen one in a stadium tbh
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:16am
Would Bernard Brogan be a regular away traveler for the Irish games ?
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:31am

Cant imagen so,First time ive ever seen him at an away game
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:36am

I'd say half the people in the Irish end weren't regular away travellers and a huge chunk of those wouldn't even go to home games. Happens when the FAI gives every junior/schoolboy league in Ireland as many tickets as they wanted.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 84858687>
  Share Topic