You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'The National Party'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'The National Party'
    Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 6:06pm
I see some facist,Brexit supporting, poppy wearing,former Fine Gael party member, neo Nazi, homophobic, anti abortion prick is trying to start far right party over akin to the BNP.

Get the f**k, this will be crushed before it takes off
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 6:15pm
"Who? Landon Donovan?"

Got there before you lads Clap
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 6:18pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

"Who? Landon Donovan?"

Got there before you lads Clap

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 10:57am
window.post_1479379418510_39 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }Wearing a poppy? That will hardly go down well with the demographic he is trying to court I would have thought?
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 11:24am
I'd be astonished if this ever gets anywhere.

The reason there has never been a far right political party in Ireland is because it would get laughed at.  There's an old Dermot Morgan routine about if Hitler has held one on his rallies in Ireland, Dubs would have been going "Ya little bollox"...

And it'd be rather difficult for them to campaign against immigrants given that the Itrish have emmigrated all over the world.  Stil, can't be complacent.
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 11:50am
didn't some joke of a right wing party try and start up in ireland before? they were either laughed off or chased off the streets from memory. you would have to be exceptionally thick (Landon donovan level) to want to join an irish far right party...

Edited by randyrandolph - 17 Nov 2016 at 11:51am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 11:51am
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

window.post_1479379418510_39 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }Wearing a poppy? That will hardly go down well with the demographic he is trying to court I would have thought?
Yourself?
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 11:54am
Justin Barrett. Was papped out of FG when they were really right wing socially, was a Youth Defence leader, wrote in his book that he wants to replace parliamentary democracy with a Catholic theocracy and has spoken at multiple neo Nazi events across Europe. Good luck with all that.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 11:59am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Yourself?

My avatar is a certain mod's idea of a joke LOL

I'm all for a fundamentalist Catholic theocracy though Clap

Edited by the_walls - 17 Nov 2016 at 12:00pm
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Justin Barrett. Was papped out of FG when they were really right wing socially, was a Youth Defence leader, wrote in his book that he wants to replace parliamentary democracy with a Catholic theocracy and has spoken at multiple neo Nazi events across Europe. Good luck with all that.

What is the story with politicians from Tipperary? Serious collection of undesirables.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 12:01pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Yourself?

My avatar is a certain mod's idea of a joke LOL

I'm all for a fundamentalist Catholic theocracy though Clap
And that was mine. LOL
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 12:24pm
Hotel cancelling their booking was bad though. 10 people would have probably turned up and it would have looked farcical. Now they have got some publicity and shown how 'democracy' and free speech works in Ireland
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 12:25pm
Love the Walls's new avatar LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Hotel cancelling their booking was bad though. 10 people would have probably turned up and it would have looked farcical. Now they have got some publicity and shown how 'democracy' and free speech works in Ireland

Its both democratic, and indicative of free speech that the hotel cancelled the event. It is the hotel's choice to determine who it will provide services to (subject to Equality legislation), and it is their expression to cancel the booking, as they do not endorse, or wish to be seen facilitating such an event. This little fringe can meet in any phone-box they wish, but it is not a fetterance on their free expression if no venue wishes to rent to them. Also, the smoke was out of the bottle anyway and press coverage had been obtained, so it had gone beyond that. I full endorse the hotel's actions on this one.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 12:45pm
Loonies everywhere will be involking "free speech" on this one. 

Set up your own hotel, then, or do the launch from a park bench*, you ****s.

*Which, coincidentally, would neatly fit the overall amount of members in the "party".

Edited by sid waddell - 17 Nov 2016 at 12:46pm
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

apparently it was booked deliberately to mask what and who was involved. When the presser we take out the Merrion were unhappy and pulled it.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 1:16pm
The press conference booking was arranged as follows:

The National Fluffy White Bunny Rabbit Conservation Society official launch

At the Merrion Hotel, Dublin
November 16th, 2016 at 2pm

Chairman Justin Barrett cordially invites the media to the official launch of the National Fluffy White Bunny Rabbit Conservation Society. 

Also in attendance to support the initiative will be native fluffy white bunny rabbit conservationists from Germany, France and Poland respectively, Heimlich Mannover, Jacques Bout and Kip U. Ropweiszski.

The native Irish fluffy white bunny rabbit has been under threat from invasive foreign fluffy non-white bunny rabbits. 

Our new society will call for the preservation of the native fluffy white rabbit bunny species and the extermination of the non-white foreign ones. 

There will be a free Kinder Surprise for all attendees and children will have the opportunity to get their picture taken with our visiting guests. 

Our guests:

Edited by sid waddell - 17 Nov 2016 at 1:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic