Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

When can we expect a statement ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When can we expect a statement ...
    Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 10:48pm
From the confederation on the frankly disgracefull use of bad language in the James McLean chant compounded by the fact it refers to a foreign head of state

I was shocked and I am sure I wasn't alone especially if any children were present
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sponsored Links

Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 10:50pm
What?
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 10:50pm
I'm fairly sure i heard people singing lewd chants of a sexual nature about their wives and Seamus Coleman too Shocked will nobody think of the children?
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 11:03pm
Piss off, thats what they can do, there was also Palestine flags in the crowd LOL

It's a magnificent chant that begun at Euro2016, I'm glad to see it catching on. 

Pride of free Derry. HE TOLD THE NORTH GO f**k THEMSELVES, HE HATES THE QUEEN Clap

Edited by SByrne24 - 09 Oct 2016 at 11:07pm
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 11:04pm
Whoosh.
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 11:05pm
Missed that, can someone provide a sanitised version using ** to let us know what was sang
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 12:11am
One word...... Stupid
de scientist View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote de scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 2:47am
What about Confederation member fighting in a bar with a fellow Irish fan on Saturday night. Himself and another exchanging punches! No way for high ranking official of the Confederation to be carrying on when he represents a vast % of travellers. 
<p ="msonormal"=""><span style="font-size:10.5pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif; color:#00313C"> 
<o:p></o:p></span>

Edited by The GerK - 10 Oct 2016 at 9:19am
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 5:11am
Originally posted by de scientist de scientist wrote:

What about the Confederation official fighting in a bar with fellow Irish fan on Saturday night. Himseldf and anothet exchanging punches! No way for high ranking offocial of the Confederation to be carrying on when he represents a vast % of travellers. 
<p ="msonormal"=""><span style="font-size:10.5pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif; color:#00313C"> 

lads should be ashamed of themselves fighing amongst themselves

Edited by The GerK - 10 Oct 2016 at 9:24am
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 6:42am
How about telling them langers from he FAI to feck off, checking flags on the gate.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 7:56am
Originally posted by ripbomb ripbomb wrote:

One word...... Stupid

Two words........ Shut up. 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 8:25am
Is this a wind up. "Football fans use bad language" what a shock.....
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 8:50am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

In other news bear sh*ts in the woods !
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

In other news bear sh*ts in the woods !

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 8:58am
Enjoyed the song. Something original for a change.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 9:25am
Think the irony of this thread is lost on some
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Originally posted by de scientist de scientist wrote:

What about the Confederation official fighting in a bar with fellow Irish fan on Saturday night. Himseldf and anothet exchanging punches! No way for high ranking offocial of the Confederation to be carrying on when he represents a vast % of travellers. 

lads should be ashamed of themselves fighing amongst themselves

what was all this about?
Fans like that we could do without

Edited by The GerK - 11 Oct 2016 at 3:34pm
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Think the irony of this thread is lost on some

Reading the comments I think it's safe to say that the gist of it has been lost on most.LOL
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic