FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

When can we expect a statement ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
HoneyMonster80 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyMonster80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When can we expect a statement ...
    Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 11:32am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Originally posted by Darrener Darrener wrote:

No individual supporter from what I can see is creating friction. Its only one side and hence they deserve to get pulled up on it by way of a banner or on here.

The supporters clubs for anyone reading these threads the last month or 2 are poison.

Darrener stop stirring it its the CRISC that have let the SC's down big time.

Spot on gufct.

It has to be remembered that there are clubs which have nothing at all to do with the running of the CRISC. Why should they be labelled because of the actions of others?

Sponsored Links

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 9:53am

No individual supporter from what I can see is creating friction. Its only one side and hence they deserve to get pulled up on it by way of a banner or on here.

The supporters clubs for anyone reading these threads the last month or 2 are poison.

Darrener stop stirring it its the CRISC that have let the SC's down big time.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

Are you for real a win next month would kill Austrias chances off of topping the group. And you want to cause friction within the support. This game is over subscribed which means unfortunately some supporters will miss out and if you get a ticket you are not going to support the team. Stay at home and protest outside Abbottstown we have a 6 pointer to win.
What a pile of piss LOL And for your information , its 3 points up for grabs next month.
Darrener View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrener Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 11:01pm

Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 9:26pm
Can't do both creating friction among fans will hardly lead to a great atmosphere to support the team. I agree FAI should inform fans. My information is second hand but source is reliable. The only way everyone gets sorted is if people did the usual went through FD the it local league and and SC. 1000 ish over our allocation.
Those with decent records should be fine.
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 10:26am
Give the banners to the Austrian lads at the fans game to bring in and unfurl. Can't get confiscated then
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 10:21am

Are you for real a win next month would kill Austrias chances off of topping the group. And you want to cause friction within the support. This game is over subscribed which means unfortunately some supporters will miss out and if you get a ticket you are not going to support the team. Stay at home and protest outside Abbottstown we have a 6 pointer to win.

Where is the information about this game being oversubscribed coming from? Just wondering as it seems certain groups get this information first hand from the fai where as the rest of us must hear it from others or worse some won't even know about it till the get a "unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful" email

Do you not agree if the game is in fact oversubscribed then the fai should be informing all fans that have applied and not just certain 1s
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 10:17am

Where was the mention of not supporting the team ?

Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 9:50am
Darrener View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrener Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 2:00am
Any news on a retraction of the statement? I think its been well over a month and we have heard nothing.

Anyone know where I can get a personalised banner done and how much a good sized one would cost?

This thread has given me a fair idea for a few for Vienna. Choosing the best one will be the only problem
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by redman1879 redman1879 wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Rumours abound that a certain supporters club harvested quiet an amount of tickets for this, that is a class less thing to do

Says the man who railed against Chinese whispers
So you are not bothered then chief, ah well not to worry roll on Wales away

Why do you insist on sh*t stirring with rumours? This causes nothing but problems, if you have facts and evidence then by all means post it. This is like primary school on certain threads, with all the crying and finger pointing. Cringeworthy from certain posters.

Welcome back OD's Northern voice.

Listen I want a resolution to whatever problems there is, especially when fans seem to be turning on eachother, the name calling and the rumours are the thing that annoys me from all sides. I want to be able to go to any ireland game and not for fans to think of people on here, in SC or whatever any differently than other irish fans, we're all going to games to support the team. Let's not fall out over our differences of opinions. Call me the north's whatever but at the end of the day I want the same as every irish fan, an end to all the bitching, so we can get behind the team who are the most important.

I am glad you brought his up.
Wouldn't it be great if that was the case?
Like wouldn't it be great if a fair ticket system applied to ALL fans?
The fact is it does NOT. 
And there has been a few underhanded actions of late against independent fans. I have a list of them
Darrener View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrener Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 7:10pm
Redman/Oscar Delta I can only go on what I read on here from you. Nobody else has suggested that any issues between fans have affected atmosphere.

What I have read on here are the following from Moldova:

1. A certain supporters club was partying with JD in the team hotel when they approached a fan that spontaneously wandered in to have a drink and confronted him about who he was and more or less showed him the door

2. A supporters club drowning out the anti FAI songs using a bodhran

3. A supporters club member threatening Philliyk

4. A Confederation official and the head of the London SC that had JD over for their anniversary celebrations in London accompanying Joe McGlue on the gate of the stadium

Now, there only appears to be one side that are offending.

This is before last month's statement promoted that has yet to be rebuked or taken responsobility by any member for.

Can you confirm that as a fan in Moldova that you witnessed or heard of none of these incidents and confirm they never happened?

And please provide evidence of non SC members causing problems
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 6:14pm
It would be a start if the confederation came out and stated that they didn't release the statement after the Serbia issue, or if they did, who took it upon themselves to do so. Which club or member released it? That would stop lots of the rumours.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
redman1879 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redman1879 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 5:18pm

Rumours abound that a certain supporters club harvested quiet an amount of tickets for this, that is a class less thing to do

Why do you insist on sh*t stirring with rumours? This causes nothing but problems, if you have facts and evidence then by all means post it. This is like primary school on certain threads, with all the crying and finger pointing. Cringeworthy from certain posters.

Listen I want a resolution to whatever problems there is, especially when fans seem to be turning on eachother, the name calling and the rumours are the thing that annoys me from all sides. I want to be able to go to any ireland game and not for fans to think of people on here, in SC or whatever any differently than other irish fans, we're all going to games to support the team. Let's not fall out over our differences of opinions. Call me the north's whatever but at the end of the day I want the same as every irish fan, an end to all the bitching, so we can get behind the team who are the most important.

You come across as someone who has never been to a football match in your life and not an Irish one recently anyway. From television, the Moldova game sounded like everyone got behind the team but maybe you were there and can tell me differently?

Seems like Oscar Delta to me posting crap as a wind up trying to piss off fans even more and divide them
Yes I was in moldova. I go to all games if that matters to you. I am getting at the arguing about tickets etc. I know we all create an atmosphere but atm I feel there is a sour taste among certain elements of our support. One that I hope can be sorted out and we can all put these arguments behind us and not feel divided as such. Don't try and patronise me by calling me Oscar delta
Darrener View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrener Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 2:54pm

You come across as someone who has never been to a football match in your life and not an Irish one recently anyway. From television, the Moldova game sounded like everyone got behind the team but maybe you were there and can tell me differently?

Seems like Oscar Delta to me posting crap as a wind up trying to piss off fans even more and divide them
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 2:40pm
It hasn't stopped anyone on here supporting the team 100% at games.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
redman1879 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redman1879 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 2:36pm

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 10:47pm
Never swore on this forum but go way ye pair of f**kers. We were there 2nd half too but they wouldn't let us down the front row. A bit too much messin in the first half.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic