You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga 2016/17

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bundesliga 2016/17
    Posted: 27 Aug 2016 at 9:10am
Looking forward to seeing the 'Gladbach-Leverkusen game today. 'Gladbach looked very good in their 6-1 win against Berne midweek, Raffael and Hazard in particular. Leverkusen have bought/sold a lot over the summer, be interested to see if they can improve this season.
Sponsored Links

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 12:09am
Good home win to get you started.

Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 1:04am
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Good home win to get you started.

A very good win for 'Gladbach, think they are going to have a very good season.
Wish I could say the same for Schalke, the managed decline continues.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 1:09am
What are the expectations like for Leipzig lads?I see they're not afraid to spend,is it just a matter of staying up this season for them,or are they aiming higher?
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 11:12am
Julian Draxler on his way to PSG supposedly 75m fee
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 11:36am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

What are the expectations like for Leipzig lads?I see they're not afraid to spend,is it just a matter of staying up this season for them,or are they aiming higher?

I expect RB Leipzig to finish somewhere between 7th and 12th place.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Mulvanystrasse Mulvanystrasse wrote:

Leipzig is Redbulls main club in terms of the future they have a massive stadium also not sure what the training facilities are like mind. Joshua Kimmich was developed by them, I expect them to be playing in Europe regualrly in the coming seasons.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 1:21pm
Darmstadt favs for relegation
RB would be most fans choice as love to see them relegated
Pretty sure I read BvB ultra fans are boycotting the away game in Leipzeig
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Leipzig is Redbulls main club in terms of the future they have a massive stadium also not sure what the training facilities are like mind. Joshua Kimmich was developed by them, I expect them to be playing in Europe regualrly in the coming seasons.

They've come a long way in 7 years, as Byrne says they will be well funded, they seems to bringing in a lot of young players, Burke for example, Timo Werner,David Selke for example.

Think they'll stay up this season Could probably see them competing for CL places in next 2-3 years too.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Darmstadt favs for relegation
RB would be most fans choice as love to see them relegated
Pretty sure I read BvB ultra fans are boycotting the away game in Leipzeig

I saw the Hoffenheim fans banner
Spending over 13m on a lad from Forest is a bit of a statement,I haven't seen him play so I can't say if it's a good one!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 3:46pm
What did the Hoffenheim banner say?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

What did the Hoffenheim banner say?

Something about them not being the most hated club in the league now
covershadow100 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote covershadow100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 8:24am

Looking forward to seeing the 'Gladbach-Leverkusen game today. 'Gladbach looked very good in their 6-1 win against Berne midweek, Raffael and Hazard in particular. Leverkusen have bought/sold a lot over the summer, be interested to see if they can improve this season.

Raffel absolutely one of the underrated out there. His ball retention, technique, etc just crucial for BMG's attacking phase. The likes of Chicarito, I guess'd be ideal partner with him.

Edited by The Count - 04 Sep 2016 at 10:16am
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 10:18am
Clap Darmstadt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37277425

Edited by lassassinblanc - 06 Sep 2016 at 10:19am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 6:16pm
Dieter Hecking sacked by Vfl Wolfsburg. A mighty fall from 18 months ago when Wolfsburg were Bundesliga runners up and German Cup winners. Kevin DeBruyne left but Julian Draxler and Max Kruse were signed and Wolfsburg finished a disappointing 8th. Kruse left this summer and Draxler badly wanted out, hard to believe that the VW crisis last winter has not played a part in Vfl Wolfburg's rapid decline.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 8:46pm
Leverkusen out of the Pokal at Lotte on penalties.

1860 also march on on penalties after 120 minutes of goal free chances. Their goalie got something on 4 of our 5 penalties but only kept 1 out.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 3:20pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 3:23pm
Didn't know he was a forum member
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic