Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Mandate: AGM set for March 8th at 7pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Shouldn't that have been posted in the 'Crap Joke of the Day' thread ??

LOL
Sponsored Links

darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 4:28pm
So that's how many S.C's who refused to comment?
The dark side.. And the light
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 4:46pm
About 20 I’d say.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 5:45pm
Very poor form from the Confed. Give a man a bit of power and all the rest.

Fair play to the clubs who have supported but really it shows you where we are with this when you have to actually issue praise for something that will benefit ALL fans.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

About 20 I’d say.

Embarrassing 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 6:00pm
Remember this though, that's the heads of the supporters clubs and not its members. If it was a case of asking members then there would be loads of individuals that would be in favour of the mandate.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Remember this though, that's the heads of the supporters clubs and not its members. If it was a case of asking members then there would be loads of individuals that would be in favour of the mandate.

It's important to remember this. Numerous individual members have said to me they're in support and I'm sure that some of them have signed up.

This isn't a them and us situation and nor do we want it to be. Any changes we want are to the benefit of all regular supporters, independent or SC.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 7:07pm
We all know it’s the heads of the sc’s and not the ordinary members that are the problem.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 7:27pm
Plenty brown nosers as head of supporters clubs who fall into the football family. It’s in their own interests to keep as many tickets for it.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 7:40pm
Firstly, thanks to those on the mandate team for their work on behalf of all of us.

Secondly, for those on here who are members of SCs and who do support the idea of all fans being treated equally, would you not submit an agenda item to one of your SC meetings asking about this topic ? It's not as if the heads of the SCs can deny hearing about it as it's out in the open they were contacted.

Would I also be right in assuming that Spirit of 88 didn't respond ? I'm not having a go at those lads if that was the case. I'd just find it strange given that one of their original state aims was to try and change the system from the inside.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Firstly, thanks to those on the mandate team for their work on behalf of all of us.

Secondly, for those on here who are members of SCs and who do support the idea of all fans being treated equally, would you not submit an agenda item to one of your SC meetings asking about this topic ? It's not as if the heads of the SCs can deny hearing about it as it's out in the open they were contacted.

Would I also be right in assuming that Spirit of 88 didn't respond ? I'm not having a go at those lads if that was the case. I'd just find it strange given that one of their original state aims was to try and change the system from the inside.

Classof88 you mean? you be doing well to get a response from those f**knuts. funny thing about it is some members of classof88 have financially contributed to the protest this weekend when they are part of the problem. the hypocrisy is unbelievable. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 11:22am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Classof88 you mean? you be doing well to get a response from those f**knuts. funny thing about it is some members of classof88 have financially contributed to the protest this weekend when they are part of the problem. the hypocrisy is unbelievable. 
I think most in SCs want a fair system , then again maybe those who run SCs want best for their members , I am not sure .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I think most in SCs want a fair system , then again maybe those who run SCs want best for their members , I am not sure .

Well, the evidence would say that most SCs don't want a fair system.
Maybe those who run SCs want best for themselves ?
And even if it was the case that they want what's best for their SC, well that what happens when their SC falls out of favour with the dear leader ?

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 12:40pm

And even if it was the case that they want what's best for their SC, well that what happens when their SC falls out of favour with the dear leader ?

Borussia I am in a SC , I signed up to the mandate and I want a fair system for all .

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 1:00pm

Borussia I am in a SC , I signed up to the mandate and I want a fair system for all .

I wasn't having a go at you personally so apologies if it came across that way - My points do still stand though. If members of SCs haven't been informed about the approach from the Mandate Team here about looking for a fair system then you would have to ask question marks about those running SCs.
And a question for you Murph (Let's keep this general) : If members of SCs are interested in getting a fair system, do you know a reason why members would not then ask for this to be added to the agenda for one of their meetings and discussed ? 

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 1:30pm
The Chairman of the Crisc is from Risccw Murph.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 1:31pm

The Yacht Club rules all! 
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 2:09pm

The Yacht Club rules all! 

LOLLOL
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>
  Share Topic