Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Mandate: AGM set for March 8th at 7pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 1:35pm
It was worse than Scotland and can’t be tolerated by any supporters club or independent travellers. Man at the top laughing at us all.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Sponsored Links

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Irish fan touting eight tickets for 200 a piece, event junkies all over the place with tickets and no interest in the match.
Lads getting tickets through an FAI employee they met in Cardiff VIP section, some SC getting shafted while others had plenty of spares

Fair to say not much has changed since Scotland

Why isn’t their more about this that’s a disgrace and I bet said official got a few bob too
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 12:09pm
Still can't believe the carry on outside the ticket office the night of the game in Denmark when we were told we could have any uncollected tickets after 8.45 KO and as soon as KO passed an FAI employee came in and took the tickets and walked off . Absolutely gutted that we were told we could have the spares and were delighted only to be shot down and told the tickets were gone
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Still can't believe the carry on outside the ticket office the night of the game in Denmark when we were told we could have any uncollected tickets after 8.45 KO and as soon as KO passed an FAI employee came in and took the tickets and walked off . Absolutely gutted that we were told we could have the spares and were delighted only to be shot down and told the tickets were gone
I'd gone out to the ground in the outside of hope of getting a ticket off a tout. When nothing came off that, the Quinn Towers suggested trying the FAI ticket office beside the stadium but when we went round to the spot where they had collected their own tickets earlier that day, the ticket office was nowhere to be seen. Confused

If it was still at the stadium (albeit moved) but had uncollected tickets that I (and a good few other fans who missed the cut) could have bought one of, but which they decided not to re-distribute, then that's arguably even worse than the original allocation. Angry

I hope the group of fans who meet with the FAI will be bringing this up at the next meeting and demanding an explanation from the FAI of exactly what happened with this and the thinking behind it - whole thing has been a complete f***-up from the word 'go'. Thumbs Down
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 3:42pm
The worse thing was I was first in the Q and there was 3 envelopes but one was collected and we were down to 2 and were told that we could have them . I said i actually had no Danish kroner on me but had my debit and credit card and I was told that they could look after the payment that way . If for instance they said lads we won't be handing them out then that's fair enough . I would have stayed away and tried getting in another way as my mate also had no ticket but managed to get in .
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 3:49pm
I had heard all those tickets were collected? I was at the ground 2 hours before kickoff. One lad had a ticket on standby having originally missed out (despite having 7 out of last 10 aways).

There were 9 tickets left for collection at FAI Ticket van. I was told I'd have to wait 15 mins after kickoff before I could buy one of them. Thats if there was any left. I decided in the interim that I wouldn't bother and watch game in the central bar. When I heard after the game that they were all taken I thought at least I made the right decision not waiting around in the cold but didn't know it meant that some prick just took the leftovers and f**ked off!
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

The worse thing was I was first in the Q and there was 3 envelopes but one was collected and we were down to 2 and were told that we could have them . I said i actually had no Danish kroner on me but had my debit and credit card and I was told that they could look after the payment that way . If for instance they said lads we won't be handing them out then that's fair enough . I would have stayed away and tried getting in another way as my mate also had no ticket but managed to get in .
Whereabouts outside the ground was this anyway Butch and what time did you get those tickets? When the Q-Towers showed me the spot where they had collected their tickets, there were only a couple of food stalls there, near the away sections and that was about 15-20 minutes before ko.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 3:54pm
Heard a worse story Tuesday night. I know a head groundsman at one of the LOI top stadiums. Regular match goer with his family, would get his tickets from Football Family allocation through the the local FA which owns this ground. Couldn't meet a nicer person plus he does amazing amount of work maintaining the ground year in year out.

Anyways he asked for 3 home tickets for Tuesdays game and was told by the local FA that they were on the way, hadnt arrived etc. Come Tuesday he rings FAI to cancel the tickets, only to be told they arrived week before. Turns out the local FA had shafted him in favour of a board member and never bothered to tell him.

Another reason to severely curtail Football Family allocation.
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:10pm
This all seems to have gone quiet.....any further news?....or is this dead in the water after our failure to qualify for World Cup?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 4:06pm
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh we were all taking a rest 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

This all seems to have gone quiet.....any further news?....or is this dead in the water after our failure to qualify for World Cup?

The YBIG Mandate Committee (not to be confused with the YMCA) has recently wrote again to the confederation asking for 'whether they have came to a decision yet' and if not when can we expect a decision , we await their response.
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

The YBIG Mandate Committee (not to be confused with the YMCA) has recently wrote again to the confederation asking for 'whether they have came to a decision yet' and if not when can we expect a decision , we await their response.
its with the fai communications office for sanction as we speak
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 6:43pm
This still going? 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

This still going? 

It most certainly is Smile, we are awaiting a response on some issues and hope to update all shortly 
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 8:21pm
Good to hear 
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 3:35pm
bump
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:07pm

YBIG Mandate Update – 29-11-18

We have over the past 12 months been attempting to engage with the CRISC and individual supporters clubs in seeking support for the two issues below 

·        Firstly - to increase the current FD/SC allocation from 40% to a more realistic 70%. This is more comparable to other associations who reward fans with over 90% of ticket allocations. This would leave 15% for the football family and 15% for Abbey.

·        Secondly – a universal scheme is brought in so all members of the scheme are treated equally. The driving principle would be that the more away games you attend the more entitled you are to away tickets, once you also hold a season ticket.  This will apply to SC members and independents alike.

Unfortunately, the response has been both disappointing and surprising. Positive support for both issues has been received from only Mullingar Supporters Club, Black Pearl Supporters Club and one other Supporters Club who preferred not to be publically named. Another club who also preferred not to be named supported the first issue.

The remainder of clubs either didn’t respond or passed responsibility onto the Confederation. The Confederation itself declined to give a simple response to state if they agree, don’t agree or aren't sure in relation to support for the two issues detailed above.

We thank those supporters clubs above for their support and are seeking a meeting with the FAI for an update on the agenda previously discussed with them. Agreed notes from this meeting will, of course, be published in due course .

All who signed up to the mandate should receive this message via email in the next few days ( if you do not please pm me)

YBIG Mandate Committee

Tony Considine

Siobhan O Brian

Paul Hickey

Kevin McDaid

Paul Dornan

Martin O Meara

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gifEoin Byrne

Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:46pm
Shouldn't that have been posted in the 'Crap Joke of the Day' thread ??
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>
  Share Topic