Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English League Cup 2016/2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

WHU Chelsea kicked off apparently fans wise tonight.
Sure it wasn't just West Ham on West ham?LOL
Sponsored Links

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 12:29am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Eh, no it wasn't.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Eh, no it wasn't.
Bless them, must have made a nice change for them so. A special treat!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 2:15am

Eh, no it wasn't.

They pick fights with the opposing teams fans every week!

The younger generation of West Ham fans who are trying to replicate "Green Street" are absolute poison.
The Stadium seriously needs to act up before someone genuinely gets killed, the lack of policing inside and the very poor segregation and the security for Away fans coaches is minimal I feel like something really bad could happen soon.
No wonder these twats love going to this new Stadium because it's so easy to cause bother!

Edited by coyne - 27 Oct 2016 at 2:18am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 2:56am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Eh, no it wasn't.

They pick fights with the opposing teams fans every week!

The younger generation of West Ham fans who are trying to replicate "Green Street" are absolute poison.
The Stadium seriously needs to act up before someone genuinely gets killed, the lack of policing inside and the very poor segregation and the security for Away fans coaches is minimal I feel like something really bad could happen soon.
No wonder these twats love going to this new Stadium because it's so easy to cause bother!
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Firstly, it was a pisstake regarding the recent fights in the ground, as well as closing a nearby pub, between themselves. I know well enough what passes for a day out in the old manor for some of the lads from Billericay and Brentwood.

Secondly, the younger generation of West Ham fans are copying 'Green street'? Why do you think it was set there!? And how many young fellas were involved tonight? I would hazard a guess that the average of the shape throwers was somewhere around 40, I'm sure video footage is already all over the internet by people who are so appalled by football violence that they need to share any hint of it.

You are right though, it does seem the club/stadium needs to get their house in order and it would be terrible if someone was genuinely killed, or, worse still, insincerely killed.
There does appear to be a lot of whispers around the internet that Spurs lost interest in the stadium over safety concerns and that the ground would not be suitable for EPL football. I would like to know if there is any truth in it as it seems perfectly suited to me; big,bland and soulless. Not that I would ever accuse Lady Brady or either of the dildo double act of putting profit over people's safety......
On your last point, you are aware that there have been fairly high profile incidents at their previous home?It may have been mentioned in a few places.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 3:22am
Don't get what the emoji's was about. Did your keyboard get stuck from all the mid-night masturbation or something?

Alot of the big name West Ham Vloggers out there on YouTube are saying themselves that the problem is stemming from the Youth culture. 
Someone needs to have a word and tell them putting on hat and scarf and going "I'll have your head innit ya facking mug" does not make you Green Street, they are simply wannabes, idiots, gobsh*tes.

I'm aware of any incidents at the Boleyn but it wasn't near nowhere to this extent
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 9:03am
Apparently members of West Ham and Chelsea firms agreed to meet a mile away from the match.
Unfortunately, however, this was still inside the stadium.

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 9:17am
Saw a bunch of the videos on Twitter, load of handbags. You'd see far worse at Rovers/Bohs. 

The big problem was that the stadium was designed for Athletics, so there's no segregation in the access routes , turnstiles etc. That'll have to be built now. The stewarding is a joke too. Newham Council are supposed to supply these, and have been supplying stewards who are used to Taylor Swift concerts, not Chelsea/West Ham fans.

Came on here this morning expecting to find PM doing his usual "Horrible ****s" stuff in the West Ham thread. Was shocked not to see any new posts. Then found it in here. 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

. Here are your EFL Cup quarter-finals. The competition returns in just over a month.

Liverpool v Leeds United

Manchester United v West Ham

Hull City v Newcastle United

Arsenal v Southampton

You would expect these 4 to get through to the semi's.

Liverpool will be the favourites to win it but I can see Jose doing what Jose does - win trophies. 

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Apparently members of West Ham and Chelsea firms agreed to meet a mile away from the match.

LOL good one Baggio. You're in flying form recently. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 9:50am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Not really.

A Citeh fan sl*gging West Ham over their free athletics stadium !!!!!!

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Not really.

Confused
Jaysus.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Not really.

How's Jordi Cruyff getting on there Gary?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 11:04am

How's Jordi Cruyff getting on there Gary?
Grand.
Earning a few shekels.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 11:19am
I'd fancy Saints against Arsenal if they rest a few tbh
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Don't get what the emoji's was about. Did your keyboard get stuck from all the mid-night masturbation or something?

Alot of the big name West Ham Vloggers out there on YouTube are saying themselves that the problem is stemming from the Youth culture. 
Someone needs to have a word and tell them putting on hat and scarf and going "I'll have your head innit ya facking mug" does not make you Green Street, they are simply wannabes, idiots, gobsh*tes.

I'm aware of any incidents at the Boleyn but it wasn't near nowhere to this extent
I forget that when you say something ridiculous on here that your stupidity must be factored in. 

I couldn't care what a 'vlogger' says, look at the videos, these are lads whose salad days are behind them. They are mostly in their forties and, despite my hatred for the Essex branch of the Nick Griffin fan club, there is f**k all to it, as Shedite said, there is far worse things out there. It was handbags. Now there are issues with stadium security but it is hardly worth this level of media coverage, but this is the issue.The media loves football violence, tabloids get to use all their favourite buzz words while giving back handed compliments. I actually saw a video yesterday on a tabloid site from a recent West Ham game, it involved opposing fans swearing in front of children and that is genuine. I will try to find it, I think it was the Sunderland game.
No doubt SSN have this on a loop and are talking to police experts etc. over a few lads squaring up? Why would they? Because the game is too sanitised, mainly as a result of them and incidents like this show the things that got some people interested in English football in the first place. It was part of the USP of English football and, for whatever reason, ratings are down while league ticket sales remain high.
On the last point, media are suggesting people are staying away from Stratford stadium over the fear of violence and used empty seats last night when there was 46000 had a league cup match. If people did stay away it is because the cups will be the first to see a drop in ticket sales due to the ennui of modern football.
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 12:10pm

It wouldn't be the first time they met at Mile End.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 2:39pm
Ultimately, this is just what the media are anxious for. Nothing incidents where plastic cups are thrown between men with mean expressions on their face.

As somebody who was actually at the game last night it was well policed, and the security presence was successful in its attempts to ensure that the trouble that one might expect was never going to happen.

The so-called "incidents" were noting, but the media will have a great time ranting about football culture and violence, when last night was nothing of the sort.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic