You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Olamide Oluwatimilehin Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Olamide Oluwatimilehin Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 1:44pm
He was born here... And he's already played for us at underage level so we're in pole position if nothing else.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

From Guardian MBM:

40 mins: Shodipo chases Coyle down the left and charges down a clearance. Early days, but this kid (only just 19) looks bloody mustard.

Good to hear, but what sort of a description is that from a fella paid to write it.

Ask him: Nick.Miller@theGuardian.com
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 1:50pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

From Guardian MBM:

40 mins: Shodipo chases Coyle down the left and charges down a clearance. Early days, but this kid (only just 19) looks bloody mustard.

Good to hear, but what sort of a description is that from a fella paid to write it.

Ask him: Nick.Miller@theGuardian.com
I should have guessed. Himself and Amy Lawrence Dead
Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 1:54pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 2:11pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Eire_Andy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eire_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 2:25pm
He's been getting some amount of praise anyway
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 2:55pm
Looks to have some talent.....but he's a looong long way off anything regarding the Irish national team
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

Mide Shodipo to his mates. Smile   I'm gonna give this lad a thread of his own. On the verge of a breakthrough season at QPR having played a big part in pre-season and impressed. QPR Manager JF Hasselbaink has said he's going nowhere on loan and expects him to play a part this year. Born in Dublin of Nigerian heritage and brought up in London, he's played for our U-19s.

QPR fans have been singing his praises in the last month. A powerful and pacy winger.  

Nigerian heritage me bollocks, that's an Achill name Id ever I heard one.
Surely the last bit of this post should be in the "phrases people get wrong" thread LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

Mide Shodipo to his mates. Smile   I'm gonna give this lad a thread of his own. On the verge of a breakthrough season at QPR having played a big part in pre-season and impressed. QPR Manager JF Hasselbaink has said he's going nowhere on loan and expects him to play a part this year. Born in Dublin of Nigerian heritage and brought up in London, he's played for our U-19s.

QPR fans have been singing his praises in the last month. A powerful and pacy winger.  

Nigerian heritage me bollocks, that's an Achill name Id ever I heard one.
Surely the last bit of this post should be in the "phrases people get wrong" thread LOL

A very pedantic entry that'd have been Doc. My feckin phone keeps autospelling Id when I type 'if' and is when I type 'us'
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 7:31am
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

Looks to have some talent.....but he's a looong long way off anything regarding the Irish national team
Not really, we are hardly blessed in the wide areas.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 7:55am
Was at the game, was good in flashes but not in the game much, would agree he is a long way off the national team, but he's only young and it was his first match so wouldn't read too much in to it
schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 9:29am
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

You'd be surprised. A winger is the type of player that can suddenly emerge from nowhere. Its probably the easiest position to make a sudden breakthrough, in that the risk is obviously lower than throwing in a 19 year old rookie at Centre Half.
bannerboy95 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bannerboy95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 2:54pm
Showed well for the ball not afraid to take on his man crossing was good two decent feet still though early days hopefully he can live up to his potential
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 3:01pm
Olamide Oluwatimilehin Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo

That's the worst name I ever heard...

Can we call him Oobos for short?

Best of luck to him Clap

Edited by BigPodge - 09 Aug 2016 at 3:03pm
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 3:04pm
Maybe he'd want to play for Nigeria's under 17's in the next year or two?

Edited by reddladd - 09 Aug 2016 at 3:05pm
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 3:06pm
Be worth bringing in for the Oman game in my opinion. No harm in giving the lad some experience.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 3:31pm
For his name alone, I really hope he makes it to international standard
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

For his name alone, I really hope he makes it to international standard
Could be interesting to see if anyone would like to put his name on the back of a shirt .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic