You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Olamide Oluwatimilehin Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Olamide Oluwatimilehin Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Olamide Oluwatimilehin Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo
    Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 12:49am
Mide Shodipo to his mates. Smile   I'm gonna give this lad a thread of his own. On the verge of a breakthrough season at QPR having played a big part in pre-season and impressed. QPR Manager JF Hasselbaink has said he's going nowhere on loan and expects him to play a part this year. Born in Dublin of Nigerian heritage and brought up in London, he's played for our U-19s.

QPR fans have been singing his praises in the last month. A powerful and pacy winger.  
Sponsored Links

schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 12:51am
A few quotes from QPR fans forum that I posted on the other thread;

Really impressed with Shodipo, proper winger

Hope JFH satarts Shopido against Leeds. Hes ready imo and will do his confidence the world of good

Shopidio needs to start against Leeds. Raw potential but he looks to have the maturity and class to handle it. I'd personally chuck him in for the first 2 or 3 games and see how he goes.

Agree play Shopido every time he got on ball he looked positive. No such thing as to early. Football is an easy game made complicated by individuals. Give the kid his stripes

Already better than El Khayati, as goof as el khayati skill is and he does get in the box , his end product isnt great. Shodipo got past his man or won a corner most times plus he has a better cross on him.

Shodipo will be a class act. He needs to learn not to take on the world on his own that will come with game time. 

Paddy Shodipo looked promising. Runs like he's soiled himself though.

Shopido is already way better than El-Khayati. A definite starter IMO.

I could not agree more!!
OscarDelta View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 1:13am
I ain't putting his name on the back of a shirt............................. @ a euro a letter nor doing the Give us an O, Give us an L and would take the whole game.

Good luck to him and hope he makes it.
schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 8:20am
Originally posted by OscarDelta OscarDelta wrote:

I ain't putting his name on the back of a shirt............................. @ a euro a letter nor doing the Give us an O, Give us an L and would take the whole game.

Really come out of nowhere this lad. Even the QPR fans are saying that. (Some of them even spelling his name wrong he's that much unknown, and the QPR website only put his photo up on the player profiles the other day). Thread on their forum asking posters to pick the starting XI for the first game. EVERY one who replied has Shodipo starting.
I'm starting to get a serious horn for this lad LOL 

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?193474-Team-for-Leeds

Edited by schillaci - 06 Aug 2016 at 8:51am
Darrener View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrener Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 8:36am
Originally posted by OscarDelta OscarDelta wrote:

Humorous
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 11:37am
Thread on here about him already.

Link
schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 11:54am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Thread on here about him already.

Link

That thread can get to f**k. Mine, with his full official name is better. Tongue
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

Mide Shodipo to his mates. Smile   I'm gonna give this lad a thread of his own. On the verge of a breakthrough season at QPR having played a big part in pre-season and impressed. QPR Manager JF Hasselbaink has said he's going nowhere on loan and expects him to play a part this year. Born in Dublin of Nigerian heritage and brought up in London, he's played for our U-19s.

QPR fans have been singing his praises in the last month. A powerful and pacy winger.  

Nigerian heritage me bollocks, that's an Achill name Id ever I heard one.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
OscarDelta View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Nigerian heritage me bollocks, that's an Achill name Id ever I heard one.

One of the Black Irish.........................?
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 11:09am
Starts for QPR today good luck to him.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 11:13am

it would probably take a month to sing his name...LOL
THERES ONLY ONE Olamide Oluwatimilehin Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 11:13am
only messing, good luck to the lad, get a green jersey on him soon.ClapClapClapClapClapClap
schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 12:31pm
This guy looks very good in this game v Leeds. The Commentator has praised Shodipo a couple of times already. Says he likes the look of him and how he has put over as many crosses with both feet.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 1:13pm
From Guardian MBM:

40 mins: Shodipo chases Coyle down the left and charges down a clearance. Early days, but this kid (only just 19) looks bloody mustard.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
AussieGreen View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AussieGreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 1:26pm
He just came off in the 67th minute.Excellent 1st half.Was quiter in the 2nd half.Brilliant prospect as long as he doesn't deflect.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

From Guardian MBM:

40 mins: Shodipo chases Coyle down the left and charges down a clearance. Early days, but this kid (only just 19) looks bloody mustard.
Good to hear, but what sort of a description is that from a fella paid to write it.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 1:37pm
Hardly touched the ball in the second half before being substituted unfortunately. He's slighter than I thought he was but still young I suppose.
We're decent enough..
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 1:42pm
Will he actually play for us though? How long did he live here?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic