You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moldova fans game 4PM Sat 8th October

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 12:51pm
Philliy, you mentioned somewhere else in the thread that the crowd doing the fans game could get fellas to volunteer for the walk on Sunday etc to act as guides.

Would you find out if any of those lads that speak english would be interested in doing guide to tiraspol for the day on Saturday? We would sort them out with a few bob and drop him/her at fans game on way back if that's what they want to do.

Maybe you could put me in touch with someone to ask.

Cheers.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 1:17pm
Presume it'll be a taxi job to get to this pitch, right ?

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Be hard to get a flight i'd say
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Be hard to get a flight i'd say

My flight lands at 1.55pm local time : Maybe I could get Byrner to use his pilot contacts and get the captain to drop me off at the pitch. 
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 4:21pm
It's near the main square, a lot closer the pub for the after party, but yeah if lazy a taxi will be needed I'd imagine, think their ice rink is beside it too so you can practice your triple salchow as well
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 5:01pm
Just looked there - it's about 6km from Cosmos Hotel so will be a taxi jobby from there
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 4:29pm
There better be a covered stand, because otherwise everyone will be getting soaked.

I was planning on heading out to this but if the weather is as bad as predicted, I doubt I will.
whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2016 at 12:30pm
Are we meeting at the ground?
I'll be at the Chisinau hotel having one warmer upper
until about 315pm if anyone wants to head from there.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2016 at 1:40pm
In taxi now, ended up at the national stadium. Will be there in ten minutes
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2016 at 4:06pm
0-0 ft, solid away point for the lads
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2016 at 10:28pm
Big thanks to all who showed up as wasn't the easiest place in the world to find LOL   where else would you find the entrance to the ground through a whole in the metal sheeting around it Clap

Have short video with utterly shocking interview about wanting cheap vodka Embarrassed I'll get round to throwing the link up for and also trying to get all the pics together from various folk who were in attendance, if anyone fancies throwing up pics they might have by all means go ahead and do so Thumbs Up

Actually didnt think the pitch was too bad at all once it was found and good solid performance from all involved and some decent abuse thrown around from the sidelines, Moldovan lads all good auld craic as well.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic