You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UEFA Europa League 2016/17

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 10:22pm
Alvarez was great tonight though.
Quit while you are ahead.
All the best gamblers do.

http://blog.sbobet.com/tips
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Ok lads United are the best Celta Vigo are rubbish.

Roll on the final.

Well said Brendan ClapClapClap
Oh bhob you little cad LOL
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Ok lads United are the best Celta Vigo are rubbish.

Roll on the final.

Well said Brendan ClapClapClap
Oh bhob you little cad LOL

Celebrating after the first leg
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 10:32pm
How dare they celebrate after winning a game
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 10:34pm
It should be enough though, I can't see Celta winning at OT, they needed a win or a scoreless draw tonight. Stranger things have happened though.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It should be enough though, I can't see Celta winning at OT, they needed a win or a scoreless draw tonight. Stranger things have happened though.

Should be alright, United were the far superior side tonight but this season as a United fan has taught me to be that little bit more cautious.

Job is only half done so I won't be gloating like Bhob.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 11:43pm
That was tough to watch Sleepy

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Two hours of my life i'll never get back
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 10:51am
To be fair lads, if ye're watching a United game these days expecting any bit of excitement, ye only have yereselves to blame
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Two hours of my life i'll never get back

United have been far worse a few times I've watched them this season, Celta were a massive let down for me. Lucky to be only 1 down going into 2nd leg
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 11:04am
I thought the Spaniards might make a game of it, at least for the home leg. They were very disappointing. It hadn't the buzz of a semi final at all, then again I suppose that's the Europa League
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 11:27am

I thought the Spaniards might make a game of it, at least for the home leg. They were very disappointing. It hadn't the buzz of a semi final at all, then again I suppose that's the Europa League

Friend was over at it and reckons the city was hopping all day and was a great trip.Atmosphere in the stadium did seem poor enough.

He told me the home fans were given half and half scarfs by the club,which seems very oddLOL

Edited by rossieman - 05 May 2017 at 11:28am
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 11:59am

Its only the Europa league but Man U fans wont care if they win it.

It will be a good season if they win it IMO

Champ league qualification - check
Two trophies - check

Better than coming 4th in the league.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 12:08pm
They're gonna finish 5th or 6th, and were close to being favourites for the title at the start. The league has been well below the level expected for them.

The two trophies will have made it a decent season alright.
Ironically though, United fans were the main ones to mock the tournament with their "Thursday Night Channel 5" chant a few years ago, while Mourinho made disparaging comments about Benitez winning it at Chelsea as well. So a bit of humble pie to be eaten by both in that respect.

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 12:14pm

They're gonna finish 5th or 6th, and were close to being favourites for the title at the start. The league has been well below the level expected for them.

Ironically though, United fans were the main ones to mock the tournament with their "Thursday Night Channel 5" chant a few years ago, while Mourinho made disparaging comments about Benitez winning it at Chelsea as well. So a bit of humble pie to be eaten by both in that respect.

Mourinho being a hypocrite Shocked
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Mourinho being a hypocrite Shocked

LOL
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 12:47pm

Its still a tournament thats mocked/looked down on by most fans but once your in it might as well try win it especially with CL qualification .

The league has been a major disappointment and if United win EL then it sorta saves the season from being a disaster imo.

Jose will use anything to get a dig in at rival,I dont think he really gives a f**k when it is thrown back at him.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 1:26pm
Spurs should be kicking themselves, losing to Genk when there was a trophy there at their mercy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
  Share Topic