Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 306>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

The instagram thing is interesting in fairness.

Where’s the homer disappearing into the bush gif 
Back to the butcher shop with him Clap
Sponsored Links

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:21pm
That’s it i’m nailing my colours to the mast. He’s staying with Ireland.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:23pm
I know the oul lads on here go mad when people mention social media actions of footballers. 

But unless on the wind up why on earth would he like that comment? 

If he was liking such comments about being England captain I think there’s a few on here who would take it as gospel of his preference. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:24pm
Where's PM when you need him to sort out all these soppy coonts?! 

Rice will have the cleanest sheriff's badge in christendom with the amount of rimming towards him on here. Heart
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:24pm
The offending instagram activity. 

This is what has caused the market to move you'd imagine, people taking the bugger odds off this 

Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

I’d have to disagree, I bet a bit myself and like some said PP are rarely wrong in these situations. Even though England are still favourites with them the fact they’ve shortened our odds significantly can’t go unnoticed

Let’s just see how it plays out, maybe I’m just clutching at straws
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Where's PM when you need him to sort out all these soppy coonts?! 

Rice will have the cleanest sheriff's badge in christendom with the amount of rimming towards him on here. Heart
n

If he declares for us I’d be first on the queue to be honest- not sure how the wife and two kids would react tho
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

LOL
howieb View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by howieb howieb wrote:

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Paddy Power odds are not indicative on anything in this situation. 

Fairly sure this market falls under the term ‘novelty betting’. 

I've been betting a long time and it's rear paddy gets it wrong with odds like that 
So you are hitting every betting shop belonging to paddy’s and putting all your communion on this good thing ye, ye be rolling in it 

Already done, 25 euro max bet so can't wait to win my 5 euro . You should get yourself down the bookies . Treat yourself with the winnings . Maybe a nice scarf for the winter 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 10:34pm

Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

Gerk seems adamant about the England switch. Not good. 
Hes just another hack who claims to have info from someone itk, reality is he has a 50/50 chance of been right so he is gambling on the fact that rice is taking time to commit to anyone, remember Rome gerk? And another hack who posted here staking his life on it with his highest person in Italian circles telling him it was a certainty 100%

Do we not have a yawn emoji?
Insert a few here.

I know a significant portion of your time is spent on here trolling and winding up others but I can assure you I have better things to be doing than logging on to tell blatant lies.
Try add something to the conversation istead of being an agitator. 

For what it's worth, the information I have is not a result of any hardcore investigative journalism. It's purely by chance through a family connection.

Yes a good portion of my input on here is about having a bit of a laugh with lads but ffs if they do not know my MO by now they never will, I don’t ruin threads were serious discussions are playing out but when I do decide to make a few serious points about the international setup I do so with info I know is correct, yawn emojis ffs we would be better off using them for the debacle ( that in fairness is not just down to you or your rag) that has been played out in the cheap pubs jacks paper since his “ I need time to think”shoite,  you may not be telling blatant lies but neither are you telling any truths funny how none of Declan’s family have said too much and even yourself said they had played this really close to their chests but maybe not in them exact words, but yet you claim to have info that says he is going to declare for the tans, do you see the dilemma I have with your info
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 10:51pm
Just on the IG piece.

He liked every single comment. Jody Morris mentioned 3 lions - no like 

Anyone with an Irish reference - no like.
Sullivinho View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sullivinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:07pm
Anyone with a blatant or suggestive 'ITK' position at this point must be seriously hoping he goes the way of their hoop-spouting guesswork. Serious credibility, journalistic or otherwise awaits! Mystic man of the mountain stuff boiiiii.

I'd place more weight on his like button.

When the lamp burning with an inextinguishable fire
In the path of the hollow mountains
Everlasting captives, time when the lightning is on the top
Then will come to the mac Cart, nigh! an emerald rice.

Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:24pm
he going to england lads, get over it, f**k him anyway Dead
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Il Principe Il Principe wrote:

he going to england lads, get over it, f**k him anyway Dead

Well that's an awful defeatist attitude Dougal!

Image result for father ted father dougal

Oh right! Sorry about that Ted!
Related image

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 1:43am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

That’s it i’m nailing my colours to the mast. He’s staying with Ireland.

Plus one 
AKA pedantic kunt
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 6:38am

Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

Gerk seems adamant about the England switch. Not good. 
Hes just another hack who claims to have info from someone itk, reality is he has a 50/50 chance of been right so he is gambling on the fact that rice is taking time to commit to anyone, remember Rome gerk? And another hack who posted here staking his life on it with his highest person in Italian circles telling him it was a certainty 100%

Do we not have a yawn emoji?
Insert a few here.

I know a significant portion of your time is spent on here trolling and winding up others but I can assure you I have better things to be doing than logging on to tell blatant lies.
Try add something to the conversation istead of being an agitator. 

For what it's worth, the information I have is not a result of any hardcore investigative journalism. It's purely by chance through a family connection.

Yes a good portion of my input on here is about having a bit of a laugh with lads but ffs if they do not know my MO by now they never will, I don’t ruin threads were serious discussions are playing out but when I do decide to make a few serious points about the international setup I do so with info I know is correct, yawn emojis ffs we would be better off using them for the debacle ( that in fairness is not just down to you or your rag) that has been played out in the cheap pubs jacks paper since his “ I need time to think”shoite,  you may not be telling blatant lies but neither are you telling any truths funny how none of Declan’s family have said too much and even yourself said they had played this really close to their chests but maybe not in them exact words, but yet you claim to have info that says he is going to declare for the tans, do you see the dilemma I have with your info

I am not here posting in a professional capacity. If you think I am coming on here to tell lies, knock yourself out. 
This is a football forum where conversations are built around all sorts of rumour and speculation. To claim we should only be dealing in facts, you of all people, is nonsense.
If I was 100 per cent certain, I would write it. I am not 100 per cent but close to it.
So instead of comig on attacking me, being your usual agitating self, try bring something constructive to the conversation.

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 6:41am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Just on the IG piece.

He liked every post on Instagram thread?
Bar references to ireland and england, with exception of one?

irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 7:24am

Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Just on the IG piece.

He liked every post on Instagram thread?
Bar references to ireland and england, with exception of one?

More or less. Could easily have liked it by accident. 
Here we go again
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 306>
  Share Topic