Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 306>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

I have the feeling that nothing came of it, it all seems to have went fairly quietly.

Maybe he'll offer him a free role to try and get him back
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 1:34pm
LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

If he doesn't declare soon (real soon) he should be told that's it- you've blown your chance. You've chosen England as far as we're concerned. We desperately need him come March and if he if he won't play ball then he should be told where to go. I am fed up of stringing us along keeping his foot in both camps.  It's obvious he wants to play for England and is just seeing how his form pans out to see if he will get a  call up for them.  Until then we are his fall back plan.

We should be taking that away from him come Feb.  

Spot on.

Kevin Doyle said as much after the Euro 2020 draw lon rte that he needs to make a decision before the qualifiers start as Mick will be getting non-stop questions from the media. He should know by then what his choice is. It's disrespectful to the team imo if this drags on and on all throughout our qualifiers.  
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 1:47pm
i feel for him that its probably a tough decision thats been blown up by the media to an extent and hes just 19 with a lot coming at him from all angles including his contract situation at west ham. but i agree he needs to be on board by the start of qualifiers. we've given him more than enough time, under 2 managers now
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 1:52pm
19 me hole.  He's an adult now and has a vote.  I don't get this contract situation with West Ham.  They have treated him like sh*t.  3000 a week!  Only offering him 15,000! And to boot sticking their oar in regarding his nationality.  He's wanted property and he holds all the trump cards.  He should tell the Dildo Bros. to f**k off.  Plenty of Premier League sides will buy him and pay him whatever he wants.  I don't buy this ''oh he has to say he wants to play for England'' sh*t to get a contract!''
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
royal rover View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royal rover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 1:54pm
dont expect any announcement until his contract is sorted ,he has that as his priority right now , the fact he is even meeting mick mccarthy suggests he isn't switching to England or even thinking about it, he would hardly meet up with him to tell him he has no interest in playing for us
royal rover
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 1:58pm
Jesus, lads, the levels of impatience are staggering, we're only halfway through the month. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by amccarten313 amccarten313 wrote:

i feel for him that its probably a tough decision thats been blown up by the media to an extent and hes just 19 with a lot coming at him from all angles including his contract situation at west ham. but i agree he needs to be on board by the start of qualifiers. we've given him more than enough time, under 2 managers now

Ah bless him. 
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Ah bless him. 

problems we'd all love to have i know but i mean in the sense that every tweet or whatever he sends hes got a million replies telling him ireland or england. surely you can agree that (given he does seem to genuinely feel conflicted about who to represent) plus agents in his ear over new contract with his club in addition to everyday pressures of being a footballer is a lot for a young lad? Lol. again i think he needs to decide by time qualifiers roll around we've had more than enough patience
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 3:20pm

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Ah bless him. 

problems we'd all love to have i know but i mean in the sense that every tweet or whatever he sends hes got a million replies telling him ireland or england. surely you can agree that (given he does seem to genuinely feel conflicted about who to represent) plus agents in his ear over new contract with his club in addition to everyday pressures of being a footballer is a lot for a young lad? Lol. again i think he needs to decide by time qualifiers roll around we've had more than enough patience
He's Donald Trump now!
howieb View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 5:03pm
Surely he knows what his decision is by now. I hope he makes an announcement before the qualifiers so we can move on or have him part of the squad. We don't need the distraction of this situation dragging on through the qualifiers. 
The fact he hasn't signed a contract yet with Westham gives me hope this is the reason he hasn't made a decision and he will declare for us. But wishful thinking
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 2:45pm
Some talk there may be an update this week. 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Some talk there may be an update this week. 

Spill the beans Gerk.....
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 2:58pm
Please Tell Me the FAI will release a cheesy Christmas video with Mick, Robbie , TC , Kenny and Delaney sitting down for Christmas Dinner , Where Delaney and Mick pull a cracker and then the door bell rings and they go to answer it to Rice, Redmond and Bamford outside singing carroll's and they invite them and give them Ireland jerseys as presents.

Seriously if this happened I would forgive Delaney for all his atrocities.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Please Tell Me the FAI will release a cheesy Christmas video with Mick, Robbie , TC , Kenny and Delaney sitting down for Christmas Dinner , Where Delaney and Mick pull a cracker and then the door bell rings and they go to answer it to Rice, Redmond and Bamford outside singing carroll's and they invite them and give them Ireland jerseys as presents.

f**king hell you've some imagination lassie LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 3:10pm

Man United Media team will be giving you a call any minute with idea like this 

Edited by Charlton's Child - 18 Dec 2018 at 3:10pm
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

f**king hell you've some imagination lassie LOL

Wink

Linda Martin could then come in and her and Mick could sing "Did You Ever"

Seriously it would be brilliant

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 3:14pm
Breaking news!!!! There may possibly  be an update about an update this week, which may update the updates. Stay tuned!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 306>
  Share Topic