You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 302303304305306>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Gerry Geary Gerry Geary wrote:

Rice is a bellend. Stupid muppet. Will get roasted there he aint no Mark Lawrenson after all. Lawro a legend sent EIRE TO 88

its a pity rice wasnt involved in the comical defending leadin gto the two last goals... his time will come though, its england after all
Come on Irelind
Sponsored Links

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by mandrake mandrake wrote:

Originally posted by Gerry Geary Gerry Geary wrote:

Rice is a bellend. Stupid muppet. Will get roasted there he aint no Mark Lawrenson after all. Lawro a legend sent EIRE TO 88

its a pity rice wasnt involved in the comical defending leadin gto the two last goals... his time will come though, its england after all

Maybe not directly, but his unwillingness to show for the ball, or even on the occasions he did show for it to just hit it back to Stones/Maguire/whoever first time, probably indirectly contributed to last night's sh*t show. He's certainly getting a lot of flak from the England fans over his performance at least.
Jimbhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 7:44pm
Southgate made a point of praising Rice and Barkley in his post match interview despite what England fans are saying about his performance last night.

I thought he was a passenger in their midfield, and never showed once for the ball. I think he even doubts his own ability to make it to the very top, and he isn't mobile or quick enough or a good enough passer of the ball to ever reach the level of Busquets, De Jong, Kante etc.

Henderson gets a hard time from other football fans maybe because he is a Liverpool player, but he is a better player than Rice and was one of England's best players in the World cup.

I think Rice will be a regular on the bench for England behind Henderson especially when Winks is fully fit, or his future may lie as a centre half for them, mainly because they haven't got a good centre half (with the possible exception of Gomez).
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 7:49pm
I think it is time to start a campaign against 'colour commentators'. John O'Shea is the final straw! Do any of them offer anything?
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I think it is time to start a campaign against 'colour commentators'. John O'Shea is the final straw! Do any of them offer anything?
He certainly didn't when I watched our game v Gibraltar on Sky - apart from a cure for insomnia. LOL

Hardly a wonder I watched tonight's game on RTE then. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 6:58pm
I saw a 3 minute highlights from Sky, I didn't know who was co commentating but they were terrible. I know who it was now
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
savo01 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 11:17am
Dropped along with Keane last night and England looked the better for it.  Lol as the youth say!  
Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 12:48pm
A big imposing sideways passing "modern" holding midfielder

Will be a solid top tier pro but cant see him operating at a top 4 level. I really hope the rat faced judas 
does not prove me wrong
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 4:26pm
Getting slaughtered in Twitter today
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Reillers88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reillers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 8:02am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Getting slaughtered in Twitter today

Tell us more.......... 
Bibi Baskin View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bibi Baskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 8:24am
Tell me more, tell me more...
Bibi Baskin View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bibi Baskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 11:56am
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 12:00pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 12:06pm
In fairness, WHU are in a diabolical run at the moment. Rice isn’t immune from criticism, but he isn’t the only one. First and foremost is Roberto, who has taken over from Fabianski. He is the butt of the criticism at the moment, and is seen as an important player in the decline in form. The sheen has worn off Haller, Anderson is half the player he was last term, £24 Million was spent on Fornals, who has looked out of his depth, and Pellegrini is getting widely criticised for bringing Zabaleta back into the fold for games he wasn’t suited too, and that doesn’t mention the criticism which is pointed at Jack Wilshere and Carlos Sanchez on a daily basis.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 12:07pm

Delighted for the chap.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 12:39pm
He was nowhere to be seen on the pitch last Saturday but West Ham were shocking all of them .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

He was nowhere to be seen on the pitch last Saturday but West Ham were shocking all of them .

There are real issues there at the moment. Not sure how they will recover this term. The last six weeks has been a disaster and are now about to walk into some very tough fixtures.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 12:46pm
Get it up him
Having a terrible season

Grealish was a far bigger loss to us, as some have pointed out on here recently

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 302303304305306>
  Share Topic