Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 306>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 4:13pm
Only 20! a Box to Box Midfielder, he was class last night, Karren would sell him too, at the right price off course, £40 Million? Bidding war I'd say.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Sponsored Links

Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Only 20! a Box to Box Midfielder, he was class last night, Karren would sell him too, at the right price off course, £40 Million? Bidding war I'd say.

Once he declares for us I won't give a toss what club he plays for 

Think if he doesn't feature in the squad in March he's gone 
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Once he declares for us I won't give a toss what club he plays for 

Think if he doesn't feature in the squad in March he's gone 

Yeah unless he’s injured. But either way he’d want to come out and say yeah I’m with Ireland 
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 1:10am
Long Shot View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Long Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:18am
At least we know he hasnt declared for England either yet 
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:36am
if he is not on the plane to gibraltar then its game over for sure 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:40am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

if he is not on the plane to gibraltar then its game over for sure 
Rumour has it he’s booked via Faro but has an 8 seater heading down to Gibraltar 
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:03am
There is no room on our 8 seater anyways. 
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 3:45am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 7:03am
good boost for our chances then if Aldridge thinks he’s going to choose england 
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 7:23am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Just more made up sh*te to fill his column
royal rover View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royal rover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 9:28am
if any consolation he still has his Ireland photos up on his twitter account , but everyone is second guessing at this stage , remember southgate sees him as a centre back whilst we don't, and this kid at Bayern could turn out to be as good in that holding midfield position.
royal rover
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Can't help but feel given the tone of that post that Aldo ruffled your feathers over City a few weeks back LOLWink
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 9:58am
I think (like everyone) Aldo is talking out his hoop. If Rice was always intent on switching and was to do a solid for Mick (at least), he would have declared for England a month ago. It would have given the whole situation a couple months to die down, so when Mick arrives for March games, the media circus will have been nullified somewhat.

Call me an optimist, but Rice seems like a decent guy, and knowing that Mick gave him March deadline,  I find it hard to believe Rice is going to drop a bombshell on the eve of a team announcement, and leave Mick dealing with a couple of weeks of non stop Rice questions.

My hot take: Rice has already given Mick his answer... and all will be confirmed in a low key squad announcement. 

As my spiel above, if Rice is switching, I'm sure he (and his advisers) would want to do it in the most tactile and respectful way possible. Not via the non inclusion in Ireland squad. The closer we get to a squad announcement, the more confident I'd be of him staying.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:02am
Another theory is there will be no announcement and he will be named in our squad and Rice will say that he was always staying put with EIRE to play down his ''betrayal''. 

...Of course he said he was going to make an announcement.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Another theory is there will be no announcement and he will be named in our squad and Rice will say that he was always staying put with EIRE to play down his ''betrayal''. 

...Of course he said he was going to make an announcement.

He said he was going to make an announcement "soon"... that's nearly a month ago. There's obviously some wildly differing definitions of the word "soon".
royal rover View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royal rover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:32am
i don't go with that theory anymore , the nice guy etc might well be true but the longer it drags on i think it's worse for us , if southgate met him a couple of weeks back after they played wolves  it would make you think he is still sitting on the fence and nothing was decided at that point. My concern is now that Mick and co don't know , again like everyone else i am second guessing. 
royal rover
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:43am
You'd have to wounder if he keeps dragging out the decision would England lose interest in him and possible shift there focus on some else to develop that's already coming up through the system. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 306>
  Share Topic