You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 306>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by Howdo Howdo wrote:

This needs to be moved to the rest of the world section

Why? He’s still ours until he says he’s not

As much ours as Ian Paisley. If the bookies had a market I’d back him declaring for England at 1/10. Stick a fork in it, the decisions made

They do, it's 2/5 for England 

With who? 

2/5 still not great odds for someone who’s supposedly gone, if it changed to 1/50 plus, well then that’d be it, but 2/5 is still PP being cautious
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 11:45am
Great odds for Pipkin to put confirmation money on Clap
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 11:46am

As much ours as Ian Paisley. If the bookies had a market I’d back him declaring for England at 1/10. Stick a fork in it, the decisions made

With who? 

2/5 still not great odds for someone who’s supposedly gone, if it changed to 1/50 plus, well then that’d be it, but 2/5 is still PP being cautious

The max stake they’re taking is €28 so a liability of just over a tenerLOL
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 12:04pm

With who? 

The max stake they’re taking is €28 <span style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba0, 0, 0, 0;">so a liability of just over a tenerLOL</span>

Nothing to stop you placing more than one bet
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 12:29pm
Sky have that little Irish flag beside his name in the line ups
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by greenscene greenscene wrote:

I do hope he gets absoltly ostracised if he declares for England. I know many here are saying his mind was made up when he refused to play in the nations league. Really his mind should have been made the second he pulled on an Irish senior Jersey. To disrespect the Jersey and country by ditching it after 3 senior appearances would be utterly shameful on his part 

Why don't you just respect his decision?
We have benefited in the same way.

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

I do hope he gets absoltly ostracised if he declares for England. I know many here are saying his mind was made up when he refused to play in the nations league. Really his mind should have been made the second he pulled on an Irish senior Jersey. To disrespect the Jersey and country by ditching it after 3 senior appearances would be utterly shameful on his part 

Did we have any players play underage for other countries, sing their anthem, kiss the badge and when asked about playing for Ireland instead of who they were currently playing for, say there was no decision to be made ???

To me, that's the big difference between him and Grealish or lads that have declared for us. 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:31pm
The reason he is taking so long is to dilute the kickback, which is understandable.

To be involved with England in March, he really needs to make call soon.
And he will be choosing England.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Did we have any players play underage for other countries, sing their anthem, kiss the badge and when asked about playing for Ireland instead of who they were currently playing for, say there was no decision to be made ???

To me, that's the big difference between him and Grealish or lads that have declared for us. 

Two of our household names did
 McClean and Duffy.

I dlubt there was ever such a spotlight on them so not sure what they would have said if asked about their commitment back then.

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:36pm
The EIRE Superstar has just scored for the Hammers
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:36pm

It is a farce to see any player playing senior competitive football for different countries. Be it Declan Rice, Diego Costa or many many more. 

Rice playing very well once again today. Looks so far ahead of the likes of Dier in that deep midfield position. If he had sorted out his move to England a few months back, he could have been one of their main men in the Nations League thsi summer.

Just as I type. Rice with a lovely finish.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:37pm
Oops
DalyerRegular View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DalyerRegular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:38pm
A first senior goal for DeclanClap
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:41pm
You can be sure Southgate will be onto him this evening.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:43pm
Southgate has said he sees him as a centre half so comparing him with Eric Dier is a waste of time. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:44pm
Wow 
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:45pm

The market is meaningless in fact. Nobody has any inside information, meaning nobody would even be betting on it. PP have no more knowledge of it than any of us posting here.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Southgate has said he sees him as a centre half so comparing him with Eric Dier is a waste of time. 

It is kind of irrelevant what Southgate says about Rices position if Rice has played the last 6 months in midfield. If he continues to play in midfield for his club for years to come, what of Southgates thoughts on it then?

Dier is a regular midfielder for Spurs. Rice is a regular midfielder for West Ham. Rice is now, and will be going forward a far better player. 

Rice could well play CB also going forward, no doubt about it. Dier also plays that position. No doubt again watching the players that Rice will be far far better than him in either position when he decides to play for England.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 306>
  Share Topic