You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202203204205206 306>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Is anybody else nearly hoping he will pick England at this stage. Taking the piss now.
yes. Fuk off Declan Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:06pm
Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:14pm
I have to say I'm envious of Declan's action man hairline
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Is anybody else nearly hoping he will pick England at this stage. Taking the piss now.

no
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Liam Green Liam Green wrote:

I’m not confident either... If he does switch to England I can just imagine the backlash from true Irish fans, no matter what reason he gives...he will hit lower than the lowest ( way lower than jack Grealish) . For a player that so many pinned our hopes on for the future and all his pro Irish interviews etc he will be an absolute
 joke. I’m still hoping that Mick made a real impression on him when they met and he might just stay where he is.. 

What will the reaction be from Irish fans who are not true:) 

Will all true Irish fans have the same reaction. How does one become a true Irish fan.  Do you have to join a SC or sign up to mandate.  

Who tells the true Irish fan how to react.  Gerk, greenforever; Dublin doc, AidoM or the real leader BSM
AKA pedantic kunt
garretjoseph View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garretjoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:33pm
I’m over it. Has dragged on long enough. 

Jack & Rice can have less than 20 caps between them by the time 
they hit 30 for all I care. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by garretjoseph garretjoseph wrote:

They'll both be devastated by your loss of interest I'm sure
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:59pm
Just seen he liked a video on Twitter from a Glasgow Rangers Fan Page. Thats the proof right there. He's gone to the dark side.    
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by garretjoseph garretjoseph wrote:

Maybe he will stand up in front of you hardman
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Howdo Howdo wrote:

Setting us up for a soft Ricexit

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.sportsjoe.ie/amp/football/declan-rice-john-terry-west-ham-190021
nothing new there, all the quotes are from the Evening Standard article yesterday.

All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 3:13pm
Reports just in:  Declan Rice has been seen fighting with a giant lizard.  The source is reliable. A bunch of drunken frat boys.

Image result for giant lizard simpsons
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Birdcracker View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdcracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 7:14pm
Yep as I said before having spoken to a couple if his mates. He will make his announcement to switch to England on Monday . 
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Birdcracker Birdcracker wrote:

Yep as I said before having spoken to a couple if his mates. He will make his announcement to switch to England on Monday . 
Careful what you whisper, that'll be the weekend headlines in the Indo!
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Careful what you whisper, that'll be the weekend headlines in the Indo!

I would be absolutely shocked if he sticks with us. IMO we lost him the minute he pulled out of the Irish squad. Does anybody honestly think it will be a different outcome? 
The only way is up
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 9:03pm

He would hardly make himself unavailable last September if he wasn't switching to England.  I'd be very surprised if he chose The EIRE.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 9:29pm

Declaring for England .Making an announcement over the next few days .Spoke to a school pal of his in a pub in archway last night. 

He said he though long and hard about it and his dad is devastated but he is going with his heart. 

Sorry folks .

You posted this in Oct.... what happened with ‘the next few days’.

Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 9:41pm
This was always a case of no news is bad news. The article yesterday was another in a line of damage control for his reputation. 

As was said here already, the decision was made as soon as he refused the ireland call up. I don't doubt that he feels like a coont for how things have transpired but England come calling (or the potential) and that was end game. Everything since then has been pure pr spin. 

Liam Green View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liam Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 9:55pm
Fcuk Declan Rice, great player ya. Absolute spoofer with no integrity .. couldn’t wish him luck
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202203204205206 306>
  Share Topic