You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wales - Nations League - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 52535455>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by Glen87 Glen87 wrote:

Any body on the bristol flight on thursday morning? We have two people on it - Could split a taxi to cardiff if interested? 

I notice you cant collect tickets for a trainline service at the airport so wondering if there is an alternative? 

any idea how much a taxi costs from Bristol airport to Cardiff ?

Edited by pre Madonna - 04 Sep 2018 at 3:58pm
Sponsored Links

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 4:07pm
Thats not too bad.£20 a head is reasonable.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Thats not too bad.£20 a head is reasonable.

You might be able to look up a hackney firm nearby and cut a deal too. That website is handy.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 5:27pm
UberX is Saying between £77 and £101 from bristol airport to cardiff
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 6:06pm
Is anyone on the lunchtime flight to Birmingham with Ryanair tomorrow, and if so how are ye getting to Cardiff?
davereilly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davereilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

Is anyone on the lunchtime flight to Birmingham with Ryanair tomorrow, and if so how are ye getting to Cardiff?

Not on the flight but I'm taking a National Express coach from Birmingham to Cardiff at 1
limerick lad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 6:30pm

Flying from Shannon to Birmingham tomorrow evening and getting the train down and bus back on Friday. Using Megabus on the way back, few pound cheaper than National Express if times suit you.
just hit the fecking thing
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 7:24pm

Any body on the bristol flight on thursday morning? We have two people on it - Could split a taxi to cardiff if interested? 

I notice you cant collect tickets for a trainline service at the airport so wondering if there is an alternative? 

I'm on the 6.55 flight into Bristol landing at 8.10. Have a bus booked but would contribute to a  taxi to get to Cardiff faster
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by davereilly davereilly wrote:

Not on the flight but I'm taking a National Express coach from Birmingham to Cardiff at 1

There’s a good few of us on that bus also👍
Glen87 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

I'm on the 6.55 flight into Bristol landing at 8.10. Have a bus booked but would contribute to a  taxi to get to Cardiff faster

I’m on that flight too - I booked the train from Bristol mead to Cardiff - just need to get the airport bus from Bristol to train station 👍 train was only €25 for open return ticket the next day
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 12:07pm
Anyone on the fast boat from Dublin to Holyhead in the morning - it's been rescheduled for 7:30, not 8:30.

Pain in the arse - means a taxi to the port now.
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 2:18pm

bus to Cardiff station there is a ticket collection machine there, just put in your card...you might need a booking ref..
Come on Irelind
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 2:24pm

Come on Irelind
brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Anyone on the fast boat from Dublin to Holyhead in the morning - it's been rescheduled for 7:30, not 8:30.

Pain in the arse - means a taxi to the port now.

Maybe Morton's would adjust their schedule from Westmoreland Street?
City Till I Die
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 4:22pm
I doubt it - they still have to run a bus for the slow boat at 08:05 and I can't see them running two.
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 4:25pm
2 of us on the 2.30 flight from Dublin to Cardiff tomorrow. If anyone else is on that and wants to split a taxi into centre then message me.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 2:17pm
The levels of homeless people in Cardiff is shocking. ShockedShocked
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

The levels of homeless people in Cardiff is shocking. ShockedShocked

Worse than Dublin?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 52535455>
  Share Topic