You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia - 2nd September 2017 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 49>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 9:34pm
Stock up over there and save a few quid. 

Anyway, just take enough in the little container for your trip and you’ll be grand.
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Probably a stupid enough question but is anyone on here that's been in Georgia before got history of taking prescription medication with them. I'm on some anti depressions and iron tablets that I couldn't really do without for the week but not sure what I need to have when taking them into Georgia

Be fine I'd say, I brought stuff for fear of flying in no bother, they also sell inhalers over the counter so seems pretty lax over all, they're prescribed nearly every else. 

Edited by nvidic - 17 Sep 2019 at 9:49pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Probably a stupid enough question but is anyone on here that's been in Georgia before got history of taking prescription medication with them. I'm on some anti depressions and iron tablets that I couldn't really do without for the week but not sure what I need to have when taking them into Georgia

Be fine I'd say, I brought stuff for fear of flying in no bother, they also sell inhalers over the counter so seems pretty lax over all, they're prescribed nearly every else. 
stocked up on inhalers and other prescription stuff in Spain/canaries in the summer.
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Went to a chemist in Kutaisi and the Imodium wasn't too cheap, was about €8 for a pack. 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 11:42am
Originally posted by irish_goat irish_goat wrote:

Went to a chemist in Kutaisi and the Imodium wasn't too cheap, was about €8 for a pack. 
Thats a shoite price
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 11:52am

dont need a prescription for immodium...
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 12:02pm

dont need a prescription for immodium...

Go way and sh*te 
AKA pedantic kunt
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

One of our lads was able to get medication handy enough over in Tbilisi in 2017. Google translate
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 2:52pm
One of the lads in our group in Euro 2012 got a dose of the trots. After day 2, he headed to the pharmacy looking for something to sort it out. Not a word of English did they have. He didn't think to use google translate so after a few hand signals they gave him some medication for it.

Two days later and he still couldn't trust a fart so he headed to another pharmacy and brought the first box of medication with him. Luckily one of the staff in the second one spoke English. It turned out that the dope had spent the previous 48 hours taking laxatives.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

One of the lads in our group in Euro 2012 got a dose of the trots. After day 2, he headed to the pharmacy looking for something to sort it out. Not a word of English did they have. He didn't think to use google translate so after a few hand signals they gave him some medication for it.

Two days later and he still couldn't trust a fart so he headed to another pharmacy and brought the first box of medication with him. Luckily one of the staff in the second one spoke English. It turned out that the dope had spent the previous 48 hours taking laxatives.
LOLLOLLOL
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 3:07pm
LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 3:08pm

LOLLOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 3:30pm

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 3:39pm

LOLLOLLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 8:44pm
Laxatives Nuke
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 1:22pm
Anyone here on the Poznan flight to Kutaisi on Wednesday evening by any chance?. Debating whether to stay the night or head straight to Tbilisi. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 11:00pm
Any official word on tickets
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

Any official word on tickets

Bought two this week off the ticket office and it's collection over there as far as I'm aware. I think there'll be an email sent out on the details soon. 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 49>
  Share Topic