You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia - 2nd September 2017 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 49>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Kseniia Kseniia wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by Kseniia Kseniia wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Ffs I post the above and low and behold a Russian fan is coming over in the next posts LOL LOL.

Keseniia, you'll be grand come over and enjoy yourself with the Irish fans, word of warning, just stay away from Wicklow'gun'Runner!!

I have no doubts that ill have a great time!
Thumbs Up

Clap That's the spirit - if we meet shots are on me, well yours are I'll stick to the beersBig smile

Thank you so much. I am very pleased and flattered. But the circumstances have changed and I will not be in Tbilisi.
I will be in Georgia in another city.
Have a great time.

Thumbs Up
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by deebee deebee wrote:

Walking tour of Tbilisi .

The start point for our tour is Freedom Square in front of the Old Town Hall (pink building with the clock tower on the top), at the Burberry store.
Friday 3pm 

Deebee 
Ringerbell +10
kevincronin2000 +1
Irelandfan +1
Horsebox
Hickster74 +1
Tyronebhoy
Irishmufc
SuperDave84 +1
cardwizzard
Gufct + 1
fr larry duff +1
Bogball
newrynyuk
Denis Vahey +6
JimmyJohnstone
CliffRichard
BabbsBalls
alane

If the wine tour falls through, I'll do this 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Kseniia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kseniia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 1:00am
BTW i hope to see you all in 2018!!!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:29pm
Anyone figured out if the Hangar / MacLaren's are going to show the Wales v Austria match?
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Anyone figured out if the Hangar / MacLaren's are going to show the Wales v Austria match?

Would be very surprised if they both weren't. Not that I've been there before, can't see a reason why they wouldn't. 

Edited by Borussia - 15 Aug 2017 at 2:30pm
cathalb96 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cathalb96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:33pm
33C and doesn't look like cooling down soon, f*ck me I'll be looking like a lobster coming back
Cathal Bourke
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:38pm
Any cheap(ish) routes home at this stage?
Trying to sort out a last minute trip for the lads and already have a route sorted to kutaisi for €70

Edited by The White Cafu - 15 Aug 2017 at 2:38pm
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Trying to sort out a last minute trip for the lads and already have a route sorted to kutaisi for €70

The Kutaisi Luton route is probably the best at this stage, and it is expensive enough. It's almost €300.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 3:08pm
€370 total still ain't a bad price considering how close away it is . The Turkish and German flights were not even that cheap. Maybe a bit more travel but that's all part of the fun (well n the way over) .
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 3:21pm

Never understand this. Going to a lot of hassle usually for ungrateful bastards.

Better off telling them to sort their own flights.
AKA pedantic kunt
CavGav View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CavGav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 5:10pm
CavGav+4
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by cathalb96 cathalb96 wrote:

33C and doesn't look like cooling down soon, f*ck me I'll be looking like a lobster coming back

Saw a long range forecast with 28C all the way in Tbilisi from Tues-Sun of that week, and "brilliantly sunny" on match day Cool. Done nothing put pish in Belfast last three weeks... can't wait
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Never understand this. Going to a lot of hassle usually for ungrateful bastards.

Better off telling them to sort their own flights.

LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 6:48pm

monday kutaisi to milan
milan to gatwick

im not using it now so you can have it for a few pints.. not sure what the name changes will cost

i bit the bullet and booked direct kutaisi to luton on sunday afternoon

cathalb96 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cathalb96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

Saw a long range forecast with 28C all the way in Tbilisi from Tues-Sun of that week, and "brilliantly sunny" on match day Cool. Done nothing put pish in Belfast last three weeks... can't wait

Delighted I've missed a week of that in Dublin with the last week away in Portugal
Cathal Bourke
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 6:53pm

Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

Delighted I've missed a week of that in Dublin with the last week away in Portugal

Weather in Dublin has been great all week except for the monsoon last night
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:13am
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

monday kutaisi to milan
milan to gatwick

im not using it now so you can have it for a few pints.. not sure what the name changes will cost

i bit the bullet and booked direct kutaisi to luton on sunday afternoon

PM Sent Beer
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 4:36pm
Can someone add me to the list for the tour, cheers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 49>
  Share Topic