You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia - 12th Oct 2019- Travel & Acomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 171>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 3:43pm
Doc, the biggest spoofer on this site and that's quite an achievement Pretends to be a Rovers fan so as to annoy Rovers fans and now trying to annoy Bohs fans and Ireland fans by exaggerating and making up nonsense
Sponsored Links

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 3:48pm
Don't like fighting but i must admit im partial to casuals clobber......after reading this i'm torn over whether to buy a leprechaun hat and an inflatable hammer or kick someone's head in Cry 
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Doc, the biggest spoofer on this site and that's quite an achievement Pretends to be a Rovers fan so as to annoy Rovers fans and now trying to annoy Bohs fans and Ireland fans by exaggerating and making up nonsense
Get back to fixing that tonka toy there now you LOL
PaulCullen View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulCullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 3:50pm
DublinDoc is like a disabled bear battering his keyboard in a fit of pure rage. 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by PaulCullen PaulCullen wrote:

This thread is gas, load of babies crying over bohs fans being on the away trips, get over it you f**king bennys, as LimerickLad said, we're sound, now stop winging. See you's in cardiff. 
Does your teacher know you are using your phone in the classroom, or does he just think you are playing with yourself under the table while thinking about him
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 3:54pm
I see no issue wearing casual clothes to a game. Would wear a jersey myself to an Ireland game. Would rather see causal gear than a GAA jersey. 
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by limerick lad limerick lad wrote:

The Bohs crowd I was chatting to in Tbilisi were sound lads, had some good banter with them. Also nice chatting to other LOI fans, even the Harps crowd after they beat us Cry
I would usually bring my Limerick top on away trips if Limerick also had a game that weekend but always wear my Ireland top match days. Each to their own though, couldn't care what people wear as long as they are shouting for Ireland.
Was I chatting to you by any chance during the walking tour?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 4:02pm
Outstanding fishing from Doc. Continuous biting
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by PaulCullen PaulCullen wrote:

Personally i think replica shirts are for children under 16 or weekday 5 Aside, each to their own on that.

Also the pong off some lads who do wear the same jersey for 3 days, suffering jaysus.

No doubt the shamrock suits, leprechaun hats are a total embarrassment, look at the diddly eye irish, f**k me pink we love to take the mick out of ourselves. GAA gear also, these are football trips, leave the bogball behind. 

Im gonna wear a peaky cap in cardiff just to annoy the Benny brigade. 

Bohs on tour, for club and country Smile

Confused What did I do on you?
limerick lad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

[QUOTE=limerick lad] The Bohs crowd I was chatting to in Tbilisi were sound lads, had some good banter with them. Also nice chatting to other LOI fans, even the Harps crowd after they beat us Cry
I would usually bring my Limerick top on away trips if Limerick also had a game that weekend but always wear my Ireland top match days. Each to their own though, couldn't care what people wear as long as they are shouting for Ireland.
[/QUOTE
Were you the lad in the Harps shirt who gave me directions towards Macclaren's?  Clap
just hit the fecking thing
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Outstanding fishing from Doc. Continuous biting
nibble nibble
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 4:39pm
All this 'benny' talk is not very welcoming for homosexuals who wish to become Bohemian supporters. 
KeanoKeano View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeanoKeano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 5:45pm
Anyone know who the guy in the pink shirt from Tipperary on Sunday in the Hangar Bar?
He was totally out of order and fool.
Guys like him should not be allowed tickets or even allowed out.
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 6:00pm
imagine what yiz would be like if yer man who dresses up as George Best showed up
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

All this 'benny' talk is not very welcoming for homosexuals who wish to become Bohemian supporters. 
I've been puzzled as to what a benny is. Your man Paulcullen must have posted bennys about 20 times.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by limerick lad limerick lad wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

[QUOTE=limerick lad] The Bohs crowd I was chatting to in Tbilisi were sound lads, had some good banter with them. Also nice chatting to other LOI fans, even the Harps crowd after they beat us Cry
[/QUOTE
Were you the lad in the Harps shirt who gave me directions towards Macclaren's?  Clap
Aye that was meLOL
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Next Ireland game in Cardiff is going to have a fashion show meet up. Gok wan and Brendan Courtney will judge.

Catwalk down the middle of the street.

One one side lads in ox blood docks fred Perry t shirts and barber shop haircuts and lots of hair wax and a parka jackets and maybe a moped thrown in for good measure. The small faces will play throughout

On the other side greenforever in his 1916 Irish jersey on day 3 of thr trip will walk the catwalk. Bob Hoskins will exhibit the new ybig jersey. Fresh off his 2nd honeymoon claret Murph (who is not sligo hornet,drum69) will showcase his new shamrock themed Ireland suit

David Bowie's fashion will play throughout

Greenforever Ltd will be the main ticket distributor for this event.   There will he a capacity of 72 seats.
You do make me smile Baldie , still love yer Heart
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

I've been puzzled as to what a benny is. Your man Paulcullen must have posted bennys about 20 times.

Are you a benny tied to a tree?
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 171>
  Share Topic